Author Topic: Mini-Empires Brick Pack V2 - New Update! (By Titanium Man)  (Read 22621 times)

Mini-Empires Brick Pack (V2)
A mini-empires brick pack to spice up your miniature worlds!

Description
This is a pack made exclusively for mini-empires.
As of V2, the pack includes:
(width, length, height in plates)

Evergreen Tree (1x1x5)
Evergreen Forest (2x2x8)
Stumps (2x2x1)
Single Stump (1x1x1)
Cactus (1x1x2)
3 Cacti (1x1x2)
Small Flag (1x1x2)
Big Flag (1x2x4)
Dock (1x1x1)
Supply brick (1x1x1)
Mountable Horse (1x1x2)
Blockheads (Normal, Sword, Dead, Crossbow, Spear, Bow, Club, Rifle, Machine Gun, Heavy Machine Gun, Fishing, Pickaxe, Axe, Flintlock, Knight, Laser Rifle, Musket, Pistol, Radio, Sitting, Shotgun, Sniper, Zombie, Flag) (all 1x1x2)
(might have missed some, sorry about that)

Screenshots
(Click for full size)

Download

Brick_MiniEmpiresPack V2
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 02:45:56 AM by Titanium Man »

Forget 1x1 Pole Mini-Empires players!

IKR
I don't even think those are classified as anything but colored poles.
So bland.

holy stuff yes!

when you have the time, could you make a mini crown or something to put on top of blockheads to show ranks or royalty or etc?

holy stuff yes!

when you have the time, could you make a mini crown or something to put on top of blockheads to show ranks or royalty or etc?
yea, i was thinking about adding a whole range of hats

That's awesome, going to host a mini empires now!.

Thanks for the download.

This is awesome.
I once wanted to make something like this, but never thought of using actual blockheads, I wanted to do a simplified form, something like a Roblox figurine with a block head (don't bash me, it's just the basic idea of it for making things less detailed due to them being small and all)
Mostly because I think they will lag if used in a large amount... but really this is beautiful either way!
You could use more styles of trees, though. Also, how about adding the tank, cannon and rowboat?

You could've done the following edits on the minifigs to make them less resource-cramping: Square-ify their shoulders, remove the spaces between fingers on the hands, simplify the shoes with just a hollowed cube and pelvis just as another cube that goes inwards on the bottom.

Normal:

Edited:

Perhaps better shoes, but for them being miniature there is pretty much no notable difference that makes someone spaz out, despite perhaps halving the verticles and quads.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 03:33:57 AM by LeetZero »

Holy stuff!

Thanks man!

You should add a trooper that is dead. (Maybe with a weapon too?)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 08:48:40 AM by Cuddles le Bear »

A good effort, but the pack is horrible. The number of quads you have on every brick is absurd.

-snip-
hey, great idea! thank you for the suggestions, i agree that i need to simplify those blockheads, because, most of them have around 500 quads; this should probably make it drop to under 50

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!! Totes gone use it right now!