I'm new!

Author Topic: I'm new!  (Read 23681 times)

oh my god what a handicap
spend another $20 and try again

If I was this Spencer I would be banned or some sort. I'm still here aren't I? Whatever this Spencer did it must be bad.
are you an idiot? he got banned

your next

GOD DAMN IT NOT SPENCER

Spencer always tries too hard.
One time on steam he decided to comment on my profile that I commented on his and I never did.
He made a fool of himself, and I didn't even know him on the forums or steam, Sure I heard of him though.

Sorry for double post but

Lol that was funny
I remember that

Badspot, are the IP's the same or different?

hi spencer pleasse reposnd 2 my message  :panda:

Okay, instead of changing your ways you decided to walk in and act like your new, even though Badspot called you out.

op is determined to nuke forums

lol what if this wasn't really spencer (very low change though).

lol what if this wasn't really spencer (very low change though).
spencer jr.

okay guys
I have not been here in ages
but I can tell you
this is whoever the forget Spencer is
you know how I can tell
Badspot said so
and has provided evidence
so shut the forget up

I'm not defending OP in any way, but Badspot provided no evidence.

He's either going off of registered email or IP address or payment information, neither of which technically prove without a doubt that he is the same person.
And I'm fairly sure you can't use the same email address over two accounts, you may have been able to when this account was made since it seems to be old.

As far as Badspot is concerned it could be Spencer's long lost brother who just so happened to use the same email, computer, and credit card as Spencer and has decided to start posting.

So don't tell people that Badspot has all his ducks in a row when he doesn't, I'm tired of him stepping in and saying stuff like this when he knows little more than any average user.

Keep in mind that doesn't mean I don't believe this is Spencer, just the fact that none of us can prove or know that it without a doubt is him.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 11:28:28 PM by Badspot »

As far as Badspot is concerned it could be Spencer's long lost brother who just so happened to use the same email, computer, and credit card as Spencer and has decided to start posting.
Right.

Right.
forget's sake arguing with any of you kids is a pain in the loving ass.

Can you actually read an entire post before you see one sentence that you disagree with and posting on it's behalf?  Like actually realize that at the end of that post I stated that I don't believe Badspot is wrong, rather that there is a (whether it's tiny or not) chance that he is wrong.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 11:28:37 PM by Badspot »