34 (9.2%)
Heavy Default Tank
10 (2.7%)
TIE Crawler
35 (9.4%)
Neotank
19 (5.1%)

Total Members Voted: 369

Author Topic: - TANKS - (Image Heavy) (We have Neotanks)  (Read 159559 times)

Why don't you work on an entire WoT tank pack? lol that would be awesome.
Hmm, I might try that. If I find free time I'll (probably) work on whatever tank is next on this list:
Maus
Hetzer - modelling as I type
M3 Lee
Pzkpfw IV
StuG III
KV-2 ?
Churchill I ?

Hmm, I might try that. If I find free time I'll (probably) work on whatever tank is next on this list:
Maus
Hetzer - modelling as I type
M3 Lee
Pzkpfw IV
StuG III
KV-2 ?
Churchill I ?
If you do the StuG make sure the explosive radius is huge. That was meant for killing teh peoples after all. Or at least, according to Company of Heroes :3

Very interesting that you used the failed collision of torque as a way to convince us to download it...

Very interesting that you used the failed collision of torque as a way to convince us to download it...
Actually, it was more of a warning, sort of "let the buyer beware".
Also, have a preview!

Hetzer model up for criticism!

The turret doesn't look like the Hetzer one and the wheels on the treads are too detailed. Unfortunately, there is not really a good way to do the wheels for the treads in Blockland.

imo i think this maus way too big, wouldn't really consider using it

Actually, it was more of a warning, sort of "let the buyer beware".
Also, have a preview!

Hetzer model up for criticism!
this is good but make it 1.5 players tall.

maus is still too big; its like 3 players tall. its less the treads being tall and more the hull is way too tall.
as a novelty vehicle its fine but its not useful beyond that; just too large.

Maus Criticism:

Since this tank is extremely slow, and has very limited movement of the turret, and a very slow reloading time, it should have an increase in the power of the gun. Just a balancing idea, because right now, it's essentially useless in BL fights. :P

Ty for making this, and I hope you continue with your work.

more murica is needed....make a wolverine and of course the sherman

Looks like you finally got the mount point to work properly!

Nice work!

BTW i had a dream the Hetzer was released it had a garden and several explosive charges

really

more murica is needed....make a wolverine and of course the sherman
Or the Hellcat, or M8. Maybe the Stuart :3

Saw title: My reaction: Yeeeeeeeessss!
However, after looking, it should be smaller.

Hetzer is really good! I would really appreciate it if you could make the Tiger and A T-34/85, for the most epic tank battles.
---
What if you could create a system where you use the light button or something to change the type of shell used? Like High Explosive, Armor Piercing, and Anti-Personel. Certain shells would be for certain tanks of course, but if you make a Sherman, you should make a variant of it from Kelly's Hereos, with a Speaker and PAINT ROUND!
---
Another idea: Interactive vehicle support on tanks. so you can open the hatches o.O
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 02:23:34 PM by SailorMan »

even big tanks in WWII aren't that big. just google an image and look at the scale between human and tank.

I have to agree with Conan, It is way out of proportion.  It may have been a prototype and be able to cross rivers without flooding but for it being that large it would require so much power and be extremely vulnerable to aircraft attacks.. On another note that Hetzer is nice, I recommend taking out some details on the cog wheels and adding in detail to the top hull.

However, after looking, it should be smaller.
It is way out of proportion.
Think of the Maus as a test. I wanted to see if I could successfully create a tank. I may update the model further, but think of it as having less priority than other, more famous, tanks.