34 (9.2%)
Heavy Default Tank
10 (2.7%)
TIE Crawler
35 (9.4%)
Neotank
19 (5.1%)

Total Members Voted: 369

Author Topic: - TANKS - (Image Heavy) (We have Neotanks)  (Read 159912 times)

I wanna see a giant tank, even if it is not a tank hat appeared in history.

If your going to make planes, I know a perfect one.  This plane was the most known and the only one in existence, I forgot what year it was made, but it only flew once.  This plane was called "The Hercules", if you saw the movie "Aviator", stars Leonardo Dicaprio who plays this guy (its been awhile since I've seen the movie) who makes airplanes for a living.  If you can make it for BL, that will be really cool.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 11:02:20 AM by Strayer »

The Spruce Goose?
I actually went and saw it at whatever that air museum is called and it's unbelievably huge.

If your going to make planes, I know a perfect one.  This plane was the most known and the only one in existence, I forgot what year it was made, but it only flew once.  This plane was called "The Herculies", if you saw the movie "Aviator", stars Leonardo Dicaprio who plays this guy (its been awhile since I've seen the movie) who makes airplanes for a living.  If you can make it for BL, that will be really cool.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalinin_K-7 only plane I could think of that flew once.
The only plane I know of that is actually called Hercules is the C-130

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalinin_K-7 only plane I could think of that flew once.
The only plane I know of that is actually called Hercules is the C-130
Maybe I got the name wrong of the airplane I'm speaking of, but I know the plane is very huge

Its great how it is. Just add a little window under the roosterpit so we can see where we are going when we bomb the allies :O)

germany will face the might of the soviet union.

I don't mean to like, try and get you to spread yourself too thin or piss you off or anything but do you think you'd be willing  to eventually consider making Armored Cars?

A sd.kfz 222, and 232 would make me so loving hard.

Now... Where does the Anglerfish fit in.....

Welp, This Seems To Be Dead.
Not dead, just AFK for a long while.
I have other projects to work on, namely school homework and the WoT drawing competition. So Stuka and tanks will have to wait a while.