34 (9.2%)
Heavy Default Tank
10 (2.7%)
TIE Crawler
35 (9.4%)
Neotank
19 (5.1%)

Total Members Voted: 369

Author Topic: - TANKS - (Image Heavy) (We have Neotanks)  (Read 159951 times)

They also make really squeaky sounds for some reason, but in Blockland they might be kinda fun.
They squeak because they aren't engineered worth a damn half the time.

And then suddenly Pz.IC-tan

And then suddenly Pz.IC-tan

I remember seeing the German plans about this. The Waffen SS planned to use this in combat, having been birthed from one of their own experiments in the underground labs of Owl Mountains,  Occupied Poland. However, because of the Soviet push on the German army in the later times of the war, Pz.IC-tan ended up having to be transported secretively into the deeper homeland of Germany. At this time, her build was mostly produced, and tests had shown that even during combat and in full-sprint mode, the roads were not as damaged as the Ratte would have.

During more testing, it was shown that there were large struggles for her to get over bridges. Although this could be done by herself for stepping over things like ravines or cbrown towns, she required a lot of support to be transported over large bodies of water. This caused troops to have to focus on two large objectives, one of which could be extremely fatal for them. Because of this, it was planned that she was transported further deep into German territory as the Russian advance continued.

Near completion of her production, German scientists had managed to sketch Pz.IC-tan out, showing in full detail what she would be like. Soon, a detached Pzkpfw II turret was to be placed for a primary-like weapon, but it was also planned out (in writing) that it would be swapped out with a Pz. IV 75mm turret. Crews were to maintain her through the chest armor (as shown in this 3D model), but not too long after they've been placed in and she was functioning, they reported that there was "near unbearable amounts of heat.", according to them. This caused a drawback in both research and production.

It's at about this point that the latest known models of Pz.IC-tan were made. Having now been pushed back as far as possible, Pz.IC-tan was forced to be transported between both underground and above ground facilities. Her body and armor were now near-completely made, and her primary Pz. II detached-turret primary was now made, but without the handle or trigger. Her helmet was also made, but in a very early state that it appeared to be temporary. This was also at a time in which she could barely function, but was a basic human-armor mix at this time. Production and research had to be stalled for a long moments time due to the high amounts of armor and infantry being taken in by the Wehrmacht at the time.

Documented by a scientist working on this project, the last document about Pz.IC-tan was written on January 10th, 1945. During surface work on Pz.IC-tan, crews had to be evacuated due to distant air raid alarms sounding. Risking their own lives if they were to take Pz.IC-tan, they were forced to leave their work behind and flee to the Berlin region. Heavy bombardment rained down onto the factory, ruining what model there was of Pz.IC-tan. The detached turret, however, survived and was scrapped by a German search party, being used for ground defense on the outskirts of Berlin.

I had actually imagined that IC-tan would be about as tall as the IC is long, so about 3 meters. She wouldn't be big enough for crew to fit in properly, I guess. Still, neat backstory. Though I would like it if she didn't just die like the Maus.
Also, I put her into an unused background I was going to use to make an anime of my tank-tans.

Alright, I've decided. I'm making fictional tanks, starting with AW.
NEO TANK FIRST!
Sorry, but I'm going in descending power level, so Mega tank first.
You know, this one:

UPDATE: Here's the model. That was easy.

UPDATE: Released the Mega Tank. I think that's the fastest I've ever made a new tank.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 09:08:46 PM by Pompmaker2 »

Are all the turrets operable? Does the 3 cannon one shoot 3 shots?

Nvm, info was in the op.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 11:20:23 PM by Alkatjo »

and i thought the ratte was worse

WE INTERRUPT THIS PROGRAM TO BRING YOU A SHOCKING NEW DEVELOPMENT

I HAVE FIGURED OUT HOW TO MOUNT MULTIPLE TURRETS TO A TANK

HEAVY DEFAULT TANK RELEASED BECAUSE I GOT IT TO WORK
I AM EXCITED
THE FUTURE IS NOW
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 02:25:56 AM by Pompmaker2 »

Right, added TIE Crawler.

with that tech, you should make it so the Iron Nokana would have a proper underbelly turret, maybe it'd deploy by pressing space?

why do i need a dropbox account to download the heavy tank ;(
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 10:08:26 AM by Hawt »

WE INTERRUPT THIS PROGRAM TO BRING YOU A SHOCKING NEW DEVELOPMENT

I HAVE FIGURED OUT HOW TO MOUNT MULTIPLE TURRETS TO A TANK

HEAVY DEFAULT TANK RELEASED BECAUSE I GOT IT TO WORK
I AM EXCITED
THE FUTURE IS NOW

SMK.
NOW.