34 (9.2%)
Heavy Default Tank
10 (2.7%)
TIE Crawler
35 (9.4%)
Neotank
19 (5.1%)

Total Members Voted: 369

Author Topic: - TANKS - (Image Heavy) (We have Neotanks)  (Read 159909 times)

But to be honest, Japanese tanks aren't that great... the armor was thin, the gun was alright, but the whole thing was bad overall...

They still have a rather unique design compared to European tanks, and what when one wants to make an Iwo Jima TDM or something of that sort?

They still have a rather unique design compared to European tanks, and what when one wants to make an Iwo Jima TDM or something of that sort?
Good point, plus i would love an Iwo Jima TDM.

I have just used the default tank in the past. It keeps it classic and fun. I have learned through hosting TDM's that it isn't necessarily about historical accuracy... My clan had made a WWII Wake Island TDM/ Dogfight ages ago - Something I had hosted since v14. After hunting around and using certain packs, sometimes gameplay is better with what you have. I to this day would use the Spitfire, Biplane, Stunt Plane, Default Tank, etc. vehicles. Although it would be really nice to have every vehicle imaginable, sometimes it isn't really feasible. You can use stuff for multiple things.

Sometimes, fun game play > historical accuracy. Going back to your original statement, in order to prevent stalemates, complete US domination, and boring "monotone" gameplay, it is probably best to use a regular tank/ one with a "bigger" gun for counter attacks. You can just make it have a longer respawn time, IDK.

ie small fast tanks with quick reload times and heavy tanks with a slow rate of fire and slow speed overall. something along the lines of that would be optimal.

They are indeed.
Making the E-100 and Jagdpanzer E-100. Also the Waffen E-100 and maybe the G.W. E-100.
Whats the news on the new tanks?

I love the Tie Crawler, a customized starwars vehicle. ;)
Been a long time since someone made a starwars add-on.

Try making the Edelweiss.

(P.S: RIP Edd)
RIP indeed
Was very sad
I haven't been able to work on the E-100 much but here ya go

I think it would be cool to get some Tank Destroyers like the JPanther as well as light tanks like the AMX 13 90.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 10:32:02 PM by Hollyleaf »

What other tanks do you think you might make pomp?

What other tanks do you think you might make pomp?

the tenshi mobile

Just imagine that.

Shooting
"BUY PLAT. BUY PLAT. YOU WON'T WIN WITHOUT IT"