34 (9.2%)
Heavy Default Tank
10 (2.7%)
TIE Crawler
35 (9.4%)
Neotank
19 (5.1%)

Total Members Voted: 369

Author Topic: - TANKS - (Image Heavy) (We have Neotanks)  (Read 159651 times)

Quickly, someone edit the game so we can have that son of a bitch in the game

Looking back at the model you could try to make a much lower poly count version. Edit the model and remove some of the detail (tank tracks could be more bland, not as many spars)
additionally, making all of the rounded bits not as round will help with the poly count

additionally, making all of the rounded bits not as round will help with the poly count
Well to begin with the model wasn't made for Blockland
If I wanted I could easily reduce the polycount down to something like the Ratte's
but I probably won't bother putting it in
We'll see

What game was it made for, if any? or was it for some sort of animation ETC?

That... Seems like the best idea ever.
Edit: also, are any of these models rigged for animation? I would like to make an animated trailer for them. With your ok, of course.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 02:26:43 PM by Confidentbottle »

That... Seems like the best idea ever.
Edit: also, are any of these models rigged for animation? I would like to make an animated trailer for them. With your ok, of course.
Go read the fanfic.
Also, only the Pz. IV so far is rigged for animation. You could certainly make a trailer for them, I don't mind.
Here's a link to some of them: https://www.dropbox.com/s/a7zffvhyjoy5fl5/TankBlends.zip?dl=0

Thats nice. I honestly didn't expect any of them to be rigged.
Also: stuff. I suck at blender. I may need to learn a bit of it.

Can you make an AA tank or other special types of tanks?

Idea:
Surprisingly Good Tank
It looks crappy, being four rectangles and a cylinder, but has actually good performance.

Idea:
Surprisingly Good Tank
It looks crappy, being four rectangles and a cylinder, but has actually good performance.

Damn someone's finally beating me to it.  That better be the largest tank in BL or else.