34 (9.2%)
Heavy Default Tank
10 (2.7%)
TIE Crawler
35 (9.4%)
Neotank
19 (5.1%)

Total Members Voted: 369

Author Topic: - TANKS - (Image Heavy) (We have Neotanks)  (Read 159600 times)

What?

He wants the blockheads to be in the tanks, most of the positions have the blockhead half way out the commanders hatch or a made up fictional hole.

You need to fix your Tiger1 and PanzerIV tanks, Pompmaker. They are frequently causing crashes for people who try to join my server, and they sometimes do the same to me when I try to start a server with them.

You need to fix your Tiger1 and PanzerIV tanks, Pompmaker. They are frequently causing crashes for people who try to join my server, and they sometimes do the same to me when I try to start a server with them.
I'm very sorry about that. I really can't find out what's wrong with them. The code doesn't seem to have errors, and neither do they show up in the console.

The errors appear to sometimes happen to users who attempt to join, who then are forcefully disconnected with errors about the tanks.
Only those users probably get the errors in their console logs.

But for now I'm afraid I'm gonna have to disable all your vehicles from my game.

Please do so. If my addons are causing you problems, I wouldn't want you to lose players for their sake.

I have that same issue with the Tiger, some people disconnect because of it. I disabled it for now, I do love your tanks though. WW2 had some lovey tanks

It's the models that are causing the problem.  Something having to do with the dts to dsq something.

I would like to make blocko-style tanks, but school is starting.

Who needs school when you have a tank?

Baneblade?

>Someone actually making 40k Mods for BL again
kek i get it.

now make a taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan k
it shoots tiny tank rounds like a minigun
shoots a normal round each second
fire a large round every 5 seconds
and a huuuuuuge one every 15 seconds
also, there has to be flames spitting out of the sides during your Flash Mob freedom
oopse don' forget full on 'murican music

Ahh, it would be great if you made WWI style tanks, but much more powerful and successful! With machine guns and cannons on the sides instead of in a rotating turret on top like most tanks. That would make things more interesting... Much like Heedicalking's tanks from warhammer 40k, or wherever they are from...

Nice job on the A40, by the way...

Also, maybe you could add internal machine guns in the tanks, too.
Just a thought...   Please