Author Topic: Microsoft Manager plans to found first Marijuana Brand.  (Read 1764 times)

http://news.yahoo.com/ex-microsoft-manager-plans-create-first-u-marijuana-191949078.html

I'm going to pull a cubelands and link you to Yahoo.

Anyways that means that weed will soon be cheap for all the stoners, gentlemen, and squares alike.

Rejoice!

Inb4xboxonejokes
They must have injected one whole line of cannabis when they thought Xbox One was a good idea

Finally something that might put huge corrupt industries out of business.

marijuacrosoft
(BOOING)

Finally something that might put huge corrupt industries out of business.
How would this even do this?

injecting marijauna is bad 4 u

How would this even do this?

There are some very good reasons to why weed is illegal apart from it being unhealthy. You should look into it more, seriously.

There are some very good reasons to why weed is illegal apart from it being unhealthy. You should look into it more, seriously.
Okay but it's really not something that'll put "huge corrupt industries" out of business. I doubt paper companies lobby for marijuana illegalization very much. Or cigarette companies. Who would be affected?

Why don't you tell us everything you know about why marijuana is bad here?

Okay but it's really not something that'll put "huge corrupt industries" out of business. I doubt paper companies lobby for marijuana illegalization very much. Or cigarette companies. Who would be affected?
I can't post an actual real source because I can't find it anymore but it can basically damage oil/tobacco/alcohol/paper and other chemical corporations.

Edit: And yes maybe I was exaggerating when I said it could put them out of business but it can affect them a lot.

Why don't you tell us everything you know about why marijuana is bad here?

Come on man, don't hold a grudge like that.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 10:01:46 PM by Blockzillahead »

Come on man, don't hold a grudge like that.
I'm not, I just want to know what your facts are and where you're getting them. It's not a very good argument to say something is bad and then not explain why.
Plus it'd make you look alpha as forget if it were all credible.

They must have injected one whole line of cannabis when they thought Xbox One was a good idea

I'm not, I just want to know what your facts are and where you're getting them.
His health teacher  :cookieMonster: