Gun Massacre - BL_ID: 5148

Author Topic: Gun Massacre - BL_ID: 5148  (Read 15646 times)

You can view his Blockland name history here before I begin, it speaks for itself.

Album of dumb stuff he says on the server I was on (Tell me if it doesn't work, I'll link the images individually)

Gun Massacre is a player who was causing a pretty big disruption on RTB. He saved me the trouble of having to take screenshots by providing his very own video to commemorate the occasion. He is likely to delete the video. In which case I will try to provide a mirror. (4:25)

Unfortunately for me but probably deliberately on his part, he forgot to record a whole bunch of stuff which happened before I kicked him. He was spamming and advertising at the same time. As I don’t have this to show you, I’ll give you a few pictures and a run-down of what happened.
I was moderating as I usually do on the RTB chat room and Gun Massacre and one of his friends joined the room. Pretty quickly they began to spam a whole lot, harass other users by calling them insulting names and Gun Massacre began advertising a link to his /Friend’s/ channel repeatedly. This is evident on the video I linked.

“So um that’s my friend’s channel. He does some funny stuff.” “So did ANYONE check out the channel? Anyone at all?” “So you have seen his channel. Finally.” “So, are you going to click that link now?” Those are quotes which can actually be seen on the video if it is paused at 0:09.

I doubt that this is in fact his friend’s channel by this point. Doesn’t matter though, advertising is advertising and there is a rule against it. There is a whole host more examples prior to the recording. Part of this drama topic is to establish why exactly I banned him, because he seems to be at a loss. This breaks Rule 1 and Rule 3, No Spamming and No Advertising. Clear enough for you, Gun Massacre? Let’s move on.

At 0:30 seconds into the video, Gun Massacre threatens me with “good thing I’m recording though”. He wanted to make it clear that he was catching my completely justifiable actions with Fraps. I can tell he’s trying to rev me up or something, he wants me to get real angry for the camera. He also condescendingly adds “Is there a problem” to the end of his statement. He follows on to ask me why I kicked him. I kicked him because he kept advertising the channel. RTB User “Tasteless” is also getting in on this action by this point too, but I ignore him because he has no idea what is going on.

Around 1 minute into the video, Gun Massacre begins to write us a novel about why he keeps getting banned or kicked simply because “people don’t like him”. Realising that he is either crying for attention or just plain oblivious to the fact that he is doing something wrong, I tell him to stop talking. He doesn’t, and I hear him out. The next part of this video is him trying to justify his actions because he was banned from the Blockland Forums. This is a representation of typical Gun Massacre trying to comfort himself that he is completely innocent and does nothing wrong. Ever. Twentefreak steps in and asks, “What are you trying to prove?” Completely fair question. No direct answer. Gun Massacre follows on with conspiracy theories about how “nobody is noticing that Badspot lies about people he dislikes”. Twentefreak says, “I got this nice drop down menu when I click their names.” Three minutes and thirty seconds into the video, we see Gun Massacre spam Twentefreaks chat with inane garbage such as “I love you”. Then, for the second time, Gun Massacre says “Just remember I’m recording. :3” This is enough to push me over the edge. Threatening me once is enough, but I’m not going to stand for twice. I ban him for the reason, “Completely oblivious; trolling, harassment, spam, advertising, threats of recording” which was a completely valid reason.

By this point, Gun Massacre freaks out with his cursor, unblocks me and says “Well that was fun” in private messaging. It doesn’t send, because he’s banned. 4 minutes and 10 seconds into the video, Gun Massacre plays up to his angelic character once more by trying to say that me and Twentefreak were being hypocritical. Then, he calls me a jackass and indirectly tells me that I am butthurt. The next few points he made were either completely inaccurate or as dumb as a brick. Highlighting “Spam? Let Blockbot handle that stuff.” Blockbot clearly didn’t handle that stuff, so it’s my job. Then he says “It’s not like the rules of the chat are even loving listed.” They are. Manual -> Rooms -> Scroll down once. Simple stuff.

The next day, today, Gun Massacre plays up ONCE MORE. This time, it’s on a server hosted by LegoPepper. Gun Massacre instigates a conversation by instantly trying to irritate me with “So hows Kalphiter?” I did not respond, so he repeats. “So hows Kalph, Big Brothel?” Spelt deliberately. “Banned from RTB, much like you. The usual” is my response. Following this, Gun Massacre tries to spark the argument up a second time by asking questions I covered previously. Then he asks me why I am sucking up to Ephi. The image inside of the album is proof, along with something Kalphiter privately messaged me. You can find the album here unless you missed it: http://imgur.com/a/pdprd

Note how disturbingly similar these two are! Kalphiter states that this is not Gun Massacre’s channel – much like how Gun Massacre himself keeps stating repeatedly. The next part of the conversation is Gun Massacre asking me to justify why I did what I did. He responds with “look at you trying to justify yourself.” You can find this in the album. The next part he describes as “golden.” Once again, he threatens me by saying “Funny. I-I was recording too.” Proof is in the album.
He seems hell bent on trying to play me out as the bad guy. After I tell him that recording me with Fraps doesn’t concern me, he says “It’s not my channel” another time. He then calls me oblivious. Proof is also in the album. Next, he repeats that he is indeed recording. Tired of the conversation leading nowhere, I create this drama topic. I suggest you ban him from your server because he’ll just stir up drama there too.

Tl;dr: Gun Massacre plays up constantly on RTB Chat, I ban him permanently with Twentefreak. Gun Massacre records the whole thing and puts it on Youtube for vengeance, which I have linked you guys with. Gun Massacre threats me pretty much consistently through out this whole situation and then the following day I find him by chance on LegoPepper's server. Gun Massacre tries to spark the argument up again and I justify what I did in hopes that he'll shut up. He dismisses every point I make and resorts to calling me "Prostitution Hub" and "Big Brothel". Gun Massacre also griefs me on the dogfight server and blocks the doors so I cannot walk through them. I can provide more proof if it is needed. In the wise words of Gun Massacre,
http://i.imgur.com/KbvGBt0.png

He's a complete handicap and is stuffting up blockland video's on youtube such as physics fun time.

He joined my server as "EphiaItes", acting like Ephialtes and saying he was his alt. He came back a while later as "Gun Massacre" and apologized, saying that he was hacked; even though they had the same IP address. He's an idiot.

I want to be mature about this very serious drama but I justs can't stop laughing at "big brothel"

Is he igloos
i feel thoroughly convinced they're the same people

also big brothel lol

Noedit: I nearly loving flinched when I saw "punKing", right around that time my IGN was spadeking and I cracked puns left and right.

I want to be mature about this very serious drama but I justs can't stop laughing at "big brothel"
that wordplay joke is ancient and there are better puns surrounding my name. e.g big ass brother or big gas brother

Now 'Big Brother' has made a drama topic about me, taking things out of context, hatemongering.

Wrong. Actually HE posted things out of context by only recording AFTER the part where he got kicked. Besides, the video is now private so I will begin to re-upload it. Hatemongering is ‘one who arouses hatred for others’, but that definition would be irrational hatred. This is totally rational. I hate this guy. Here’s the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS72vqPfX-I

Keep in mind that my friend isn't boycotting the game, he's boycotting the community.
We both agree that the game is fun, but other people just ruin the fun.
I can't believe you have the nerve to put it on steam greenlight
EDIT: Because the bad eggs of the community will predictably plague the Steam Community and having the game greenlit will probably attract more and speed up the process.
I hope he realizes that a lot of communitys are like this

Here's a link to a large post he made trying to justify his actions again, although it actually just shows him to be an even bigger twat:

https://sites.google.com/site/baldspotclan/sweet-soul-brotha

By the way, this image he used was completely out of context:

On this picture, I was talking about "Just remember I'm recording," not Twentefreak saying "Hmmm I might be using this ban button soon".

Most of what he says on that page is total bullstuff anyway.

Big Brother: You said "just remember I'm recording."
Big Brother: That was a threat
Big Brother: What was it, a delightful statement?