Author Topic: [FAILED] Custom Loading Screen (By Munkurious)  (Read 5441 times)

Custom Loading Screen

Description
After many people wanting ONLY the loading screen part of Blockland Air, I decided to redo it so it's nice, less buggy, etc.
That's all it does. It is a new loading screen. Nothing more to say.

If you want to use a custom font (I prefer Roboto), get TheBlackParrot's Chat Customizer! Change the font in it, save, and restart Blockland!

There should be no bugs now.

Screenshots
(click for larger)

Credits
:TheBlackParrot - background images and font
:Fluffy - some gui stuff
:Plornt - helping me for downloading server preview
:Jincux - fixing my network stuff :)

Installation
Put Client_CustomLoad.zip into the Add-Ons folder in your Blockland folder.

Download
removed
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 11:00:50 PM by Munkey »

Not sure if you've fixed it on this release but none of the UI would show up before if you go to load a Singleplayer game.

Not sure if you've fixed it on this release but none of the UI would show up before if you go to load a Singleplayer game.

Did so. During loading of the server it uses old one, when you load the actual game it uses the new one.

i feel like that would be a given from "less buggy"

The server image still never shows up for me.

didn't this get moved because it broke your game

didn't this get moved because it broke your game
it's almost like you're illiterate

Not sure if this is just for me, but due to the background's constant change in color, it makes the downloading much more slow for me, and once it timed out the load. Can you make a separate version with a solid color background? Or maybe even a blurred out version of the server preview picture.

what
how does that even make sense
(it doesn't)

what
how does that even make sense
(it doesn't)
Sorry, but I installed this and the first few times (connecting to different servers) and for some reason it timed out while loading each time? It seems to have stopped now.

This add on should be moved back into Modification Discussion.

The loading bar eventually disappears.
The loading bar has no text.
When I join another server it just adds to the list of players and does not remove the players that were on the previous server.
The server image has never worked once for me.

This add on should be moved back into Modification Discussion.

The loading bar eventually disappears.
The loading bar has no text.
When I join another server it just adds to the list of players and does not remove the players that were on the previous server.
The server image has never worked once for me.

Everything works perfect for myself and several others. My guess is you have some other add-on messing with it.

so basically this addon is still completely broken

so basically this addon is still completely broken
Everything works perfect for myself and several others.

It mostly works for me, except that it doesn't play nicely with the Host Name mod for the join server window. It causes the first word of the title to be placed on a line above the rest of the title.