Author Topic: wubbzy301 (Aka BLID #31852)- a bad host  (Read 7675 times)

Ohai Stunty.

Me and stunty haven't talked in months, years? Lol hi.

wow. I haven't seen you in forever. You had that invader zim pic. Nice seeing you again!

Did.... Did you have to post 4 times in a row for any certain reason...?

Did.... Did you have to post 4 times in a row for any certain reason...?

I searched him 3 times. Sorry. No editing on Drama.

No pix no clix. believers.

No pix no clix. believers.
Is there still a way to get the chat log? My game crashed after I pressed the wrong buttton.

nope.
it's all gone.

Hi, what did you mean bad host handicapped. That mean because of you spam, noob, or not say /rules to my jail RP server.
Ok here the word:
Respect.

Hi, what did you mean bad host handicapped. That mean because of you spam, noob, or not say /rules to my jail RP server.
Ok here the word:
Respect.

Excuse me?

Ok here the word:
Respect.

-Somewhere, an English teacher is crying-

I was wavering between this being true or this being false. Then you posted.

Ok here the word:
Respect.

I thought that this guy would never be on the forums since rarely a guy who is not on the forums for drama... whoops, i was wrong.

At least it confirms what Stunty's saying:

He's a richard.

lol. He registered just to say that. XD

Ok here the word:
Respect.

This seems so much like an automated message, I don't even.

OT:
Judging from the post, he basically doesn't really give a stuff about the problem, and only sees it as he's been drama'd and wants to cover it up as fast as possible so he doesn't suffer consequences.

Except he sucks at doing so.