Vvanrim - I'VE LOST TRACK OF THE ISLAND COUNT BUT I'M PRETTY SURE WE'RE OVER 10

Author Topic: Vvanrim - I'VE LOST TRACK OF THE ISLAND COUNT BUT I'M PRETTY SURE WE'RE OVER 10  (Read 5575 times)

Vvanrim
Pronounced Vah-Van-Rim

Vvanrim is a server about exploration. There are a large amount of islands (or hopefully there will be) spread out across a large area. Most are small, only slightly larger than a 64x64 baseplate, but some are large and 6-8 64x64 baserplates. Almost all of them have a structure or object (or multiple of them) on the island. I originally planned to have hunger, but it wasn't really a survival aspect, just something to get in your way, so I removed it. It wasn't fun. The islands have supplies (Weapons, Armour, Medical Supplies, Keys to secrets on other islands) on them, so it is always worth checking them out.

It is also very PVP based. Friendly fire is always on. You could be a pirate and kill everyone you meet, or a kind explorer. (After all, what would be the purpose of gaining supplies with nothing to survive from?) Some areas have sharks in them, so you'll need to be careful and look out. You could gather a group and survive together, or go out on your own.

Almost all of the exploration you do will be with vehicles. There are LOTS of boats, and rarely planes. The boats have big speed and capacity differences though, so don't get a rowboat over a jetskii unless you plan on keeping a group around. (Yes, it is modern.)

Pictures:
The server is about exploration, so I will post as few photos as possible.

Islands:
Currently we have 3 large islands, 8 small islands, and 2 misc objects in the ocean (Shipwrecks, Caves, ect).

Whitelist
Since the map isn't huge (or finished) I do not want to host it publicly. However, I do want to try it out with other players and get criticism along with suggestions. Post your BL_ID below and say so if you would like to be added to the whitelist. Currently I will only add 6 players, but the list will expand later.
Yeah we stopped doing that awhile ago when the whitelist randomly kicked people out. It's just going to be hosted publicly on a dedicated server with a low playercount, so feel free to join. (We are almost always up.)

Whitelisted: 2/6
sh0ckthealien
Kaphonaits
Aftershock
Deve111
Kyro
Redconer

I want suggestions on what to add, so post your ideas below.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 01:44:09 PM by Zalot »

Looks really cool!

BlockoBlocko
ID: 34206
I would like to be whitelisted.

Name: Bejacks
ID: 25319
whitelist pls

Name: Chaos-2
ID:24521
I like the concept of this server, so I would like to be whitelisted.

Oh and could you add a "under-mountain" maze on an island.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 09:30:37 PM by chaos 2 »

Name-Brickcake
BLID 29865
robot pirate island pls

BL-ID= 11637
This seems like a great idea, I'd love to test it out.

ID: 28299
Interesting. I would like to be whitelisted.

Name: Box
BLID: 41019

Whitelist :o

stuff
8 competitors
ITS ON

Game Name: CCCPancakes
BLID: 11214

Deve111
ID 12887
Sonicland pls

this looks really really fun an reminds me of the old times of blockland
good luck

I'll whitelist the selected people tomorrow when I have more options.
I will send them all a private message to make sure they get it.

I'll whitelist the selected people tomorrow when I have more options.
I will send them all a private message to make sure they get it.

I hope I'm one of them :D