YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE

Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2516398 times)

yeah so they were but so are these radical islamists

http://www.quran.mu/70-major-sins-in-islam.html
read this:

2. Killing a Human Being (Murder)
29. Self Delete

these newbies into the islam religion are breaking these two sins. "major sins".
you have heard of Jihad right?

the matter of murder in islam only applies to believing muslims, as the website you linked states. in islam it is certainly not ok to kill another muslim without just cause.

as for the matter of Self Delete, in many circumstances those muslims that shoot themselves to avoid dying while in combat are committing a sin, according to the Self Delete page you linked.
however, those who carry out Self Delete bombings have it differently, as they are considered sacrificial martyrs by islam, much in the same way as how we consider our own troops and soldiers to be sacrificial martyrs when they knowingly choose to die in battle against an enemy.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 01:25:03 AM by Planr »

as is one of the core tenents of christianity, nothing we do can appease God's wrath; his wrath on those who believe was appeased by the death of Jesus Christ on the cross paying for our sins. the puritan's actions were highly unbiblical.

Why does he have wrath and why are we born sinners? That's pretty forgeted up.

you have heard of Jihad right?

the matter of murder in islam mainly applies to believers. in islam it is certainly not ok to kill another muslim without just cause.

as for the matter of Self Delete, in many circumstances those muslims that shoot themselves to avoid dying while in combat are committing a sin, according to the Self Delete page you linked.
however, those who carry out Self Delete bombings have it differently, as they are considered sacrificial martyrs by islam, much in the same way as how we consider our own troops and soldiers to be sacrificial martyrs when they knowingly choose to die in battle against an enemy.

I hope you realize that Muslim terrorists are either forgeted up, or in a terrorist organization. By doing those things they're going against their religion.

Why does he have wrath and why are we born sinners? That's pretty forgeted up.
God has wrath against us because we rebelled against him. We chose to reject him and follow the ways of Satan, which leads to destruction.

Think of it this way: God's creation is like a kingdom, with God ruling over it perfectly as the king of the entire land. We are the people who inhabit the land, and we are his prized creation. He gave us dominion over the land, to take care of it and to give thanks to him for it. He gave us everything we needed to be satisfied. He also gave us a choice, of whether or not we wanted to accept him as our king.
But, we chose not to accept him, and instead we took up arms against him in rebellion. When this happened, we all deserved to die, and it would have been justified for God to do so, but yet he chose to spare us, because he is able to get more glory from showing us his mercy and grace than he would by just killing us and destroying his most prized creation.

We are born sinners because of Adam and Eve's original rebellion against God. It's because of their choices they made that sin entered the world, and as a result, death is passed on to everyone because we have all sinned. Just like we inherit physical characteristics from our parents, we get our sinful nature from Adam and Eve, our original descendants. This is called inherited sin.

I hope you realize that Muslim terrorists are either forgeted up, or in a terrorist organization. By doing those things they're going against their religion.
Well of course they're messed up to you and me, but from their perspective they believe they are doing what is right. Of course they'd be in a terrorist organization, or say they adhere to one.

There are actually many verses in the Quran that condone the killing of non-believers, however many muslims in first-world countries disregard these passages as being debatable and open to interpretation, while many of the muslims in the middle east hold them to be absolute commandments from Allah himself.
To be fair, the context in the Quran as to the modern-day application of such verses is somewhat ambiguous, so many peaceful muslims don't find much issue just regarding such passages of being of a more historical nature. On the other hand, islamic terrorists don't have much issue interpreting the verses as being applicable to any time period, so they have no issue doing what they choose to do.

Here's a few that many muslim terrorists get their beliefs from:
Quran (8:59-60) - "And let not those who disbelieve suppose that they can outstrip (Allah's Purpose). Lo! they cannot escape.  Make ready for them all thou canst of (armed) force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy."
Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority"
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 01:57:25 AM by Planr »

We are born sinners because of Adam and Eve's original rebellion against God. It's because of their choices they made that sin entered the world, and as a result, death is passed on to everyone because we have all sinned. Just like we inherit physical characteristics from our parents, we get our sinful nature from Adam and Eve, our original ultimate biological descendants. This is called inherited sin.
Well of course they're messed up to you and me, but from their perspective they believe they are doing what is right. Of course they'd be in a terrorist organization, or say they adhere to one.

So the serpant tells them to eat from the tree so that they will be intelligent and aware of life, and god didn't want that? He wanted them to just be servants to carry out his demand. Sounds like some underdeveloped countries to me. Why put this special tree here anyway if it only served the purpose to bring self-awareness into people - exactly what god did not want. And holding a grudge against all of humanity because he was incapable of creating the two perfect humans is just sad.

So the serpant tells them to eat from the tree so that they will be intelligent and aware of life, and god didn't want that?
The serpent lied, as the results of them eating the fruit showed the terrible mistake they made.

Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?”

The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”

“You will not certainly die,” the serpent said to the woman. “For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it. Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves.

Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the Lord God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the Lord God among the trees of the garden. But the Lord God called to the man, “Where are you?”

He answered, “I heard you in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid.”

And he said, “Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree that I commanded you not to eat from?”

The man said, “The woman you put here with me—she gave me some fruit from the tree, and I ate it.”

Then the Lord God said to the woman, “What is this you have done?”

The woman said, “The serpent deceived me, and I ate.”
As can be seen from the passage of that event, disaster occurred when they bit from the fruit. They already knew beforehand, just as Eve quoted, that God commanded them not to do it. They were wise already, and knew that eating it would be disobedience.

The serpent told them that they would become like God. As in, if they ate the the fruit, they would become equal to God. Their ultimate choice in eating the fruit had the intent in it of trying to overthrow God and become gods themselves.

Their eyes certainly were opened when they bit from the fruit, but not in a good way, at all. They experienced shame, realizing they were naked and trying to cover themselves. They experienced fear, realizing they had disobeyed God, and trying to hide from him when he entered the garden. Just in the same way as children hide from their parents when they fear punishment.

Then, God finds them, and the man blames his disobedience on God, blaming him for giving him the woman as his companion, as she was the one who gave him the fruit. Then the woman blames the serpent for the choice she made. They try to escape wrongdoing by deceptively placing the blame on others for the actions they alone chose to make.

He wanted them to just be servants to carry out his demand. Sounds like some underdeveloped countries to me.
Is being a servant carrying out the demands of others an inherently bad thing? God is the perfect master; he did not abuse or mistreat Adam and Eve, nor was he unfair with them. He gave them everything they needed, and he cared for them lovingly; even after they rebelled against him, he still cared for them, providing clothing for them before he cast them out of the garden. Likewise, he does not treat us unfairly now. We deserve every punishment he has taken on us; none of us are innocent before him. It makes me all the more thankful for what Jesus did when he paid the price for my sin.
A resentment for servitude ultimately stems from a rebellious desire to not have anyone ruling over oneself or telling one what to do.

Why put this special tree here anyway if it only served the purpose to bring self-awareness into people - exactly what god did not want.
Its purpose being in the garden was not to give people a positive sense of self-awareness (If that was its purpose, God would not have told Adam and Eve not to eat the fruit of the tree) but to act as the medium for their decision of choice between following God and choosing to follow their own ways.

And holding a grudge against all of humanity because he was incapable of creating the two perfect humans is just sad.
God does not hold a grudge against us;  it is Satan he hates and is going to destroy. He hates evil, and beause we are evil, we are guilty before him; that doesn't mean he holds a grudge against us. God was perfectly capable of creating Adam and Eve any way he wanted. He's God. He chose to create them the way he did- with a choice- because it was part of a much greater and lengthier plan and purpose to bring him the most glory, by showing them His mercy and grace.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 02:53:47 AM by Planr »

planr is literally winning this thread

I think the main ideological problem people have with the idea of original sin is that there are still people born today who will never be exposed to Christianity. Like, for example, the indigenous people of North Sentinel island who haven't had sustained contact with the outside world for century. Would it make sense to sentence them to eternal damnation when they've lived for centuries without even knowing what Christianity is?

it took a religious argument to make me lose. thanks guys. I can handle gore. i can handle a ton of physical stuff. but when we get into stuff like this, it drives me nuts.  I'll just bring in my own two cents in so that others can lose in this thread.

most of religion is about fear, judgement, death. and eternal damnation. if god existed. he would've just burned earth to the ground because humanity is pretty much completely impure and corrupted.

i do not care about these things. if i go into heaven. all of my negative emotions will be taken away, thus taking away my sentience. if i am cast into hell. i'll be tormented for the rest of forever. or turn into one of hell's many demons.  it's a pathetic way to see the world. for in the end. morality has evolved in the past few thousand years. why try making the world grey, if god made it black and white?

i'm spiritual. but i do not believe in a heaven or a hell. i am not here to challenge your beliefs.  but i am here to express my opinion on the subject.

Nothing like a classic internet religion fight. There's a mysterious third option called "not replying anymore". It sure is mysterious.

I like religious debates. :v

People who take the bible entirely and completely literally are fools, IMO.

I came here to cringe. What the hell is this?

I came here to cringe. What the hell is this?
Cringe-worthy material unintentionally provided to you and you just complain?

I don't know if Christianity is right or not, but I really do hope there is a heaven.

ON TOPIC FOR GOODNESS SAKE:That's a dog.