Author Topic: loving stop it with the bullstuff "Lego forums" excuses.  (Read 4716 times)

Oh my god, stop it, stop it right now with this load of crap guys.

plead for sympathy.
what a suprise, this never happens in this community!!

you can have your issues, but you don't need to go tell a Lego forum about it.
half of the people that will post here are going to forget about it within 5 minutes.

Ok, first off posting personal/life problems is not plead for sympathy. Off-Topic is where you interact and socialize with other forumers that don't relate to Blockland. You can post about news, accomplishments, opinions, and oh yeah, what's going on in your life!

This is the part of the forums where you can talk to other people about pretty much anything. That's the thing, the Blockland forums is not just a Lego forums. It's an internet forum. Yes, it is based on a game, but like every single goddamn forum on the web, we have a community that posts with each other. We also are not limited to talking about "legos", we are talking to each other as gamers and fellow forumers.

And last time I checked, people do not forget about threads. In fact, a lot of people come back to topics and post in them multiple times. If that were the case, would we have as much posts on our forum? I don't think so.

This really needs to stop guys. Really, the Blockland forums is not some kind of stuffty lego forum, it's a fairly popular internet forum with a real, social community. It's ok to post stuff like what Freek did. Share your accomplishments with us, share your stories, it's all fine. That's what a real community does. Talk with each other and sometimes emphasizes with the rest of the members.

So please people, stop talking stuff like this. It's downright bullstuff and it's not true at all.

the point being people are expecting this forum to take their problems seriously when 90% of the community has the mental maturity of an <8 year old that still thinks cooties exist

Pass is an ass sometimes.
/support

the point being people are expecting this forum to take their problems seriously when 90% of the community has the mental maturity of an <8 year old that still thinks cooties exist
Sure, sometimes people can not care for looking at a thread, but then you know, don't jump into it, totally discarding it and calling this a lego forums.

looking at a thread seriously*

Total support dude.

Funny thing, I never really go to the General Discussion section.

Funny thing, I never really go to the General Discussion section.
same

complete and utter support

the only reason i go on GD ever is if i post a server thread

complete and utter support

the only reason i go on GD ever is if i post a server thread
lol your latest posts say otherwise from this month