Author Topic: Second Life  (Read 7030 times)

no friend simulator

I wanna go play Second Life and start a love toy shop. I can become the carrot Baron of Second Life, I'll sling richards like it's nobody's business.

perfect for you?
you dont see me playing it.

and the fact that you want people to play it with you is so depressing lmao

you dont see me playing it.

and the fact that you want people to play it with you is so depressing lmao

I play it because I need a friends simulator because all my friends are away for the summer including my gf.

Lonely me.

--Welp, off to go play!

Oh, god. I set my avatar to a furry wolf and now every loving wolf girl came near me and was like, just rubbing up against me. gasdgfafg

I play it because I need a friends simulator because all my friends are away for the summer including my gf.

Lonely me.

--Welp, off to go play!

Do you have like 1 friend? I've never had all my friends just not be here for a few months.

Do you have like 1 friend? I've never had all my friends just not be here for a few months.

I have about 27, but most of them are away.

Idk why i hang out in the pony forest. I dont even like the show...

no friend simulator

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 12:16:17 AM by Badspot »

User was banned for this post
Welp...
Anyway, was messing around with a group of friends last night at some karaoke place it was hilarious
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 12:41:23 AM by Mura »

I have about 27, but most of them are away.

Second life friends?

But seriously, how easy would it be for me to start a love toy shop. I wish I could model so then I could start a high end botique for carrotes. Second Life love toy is a multi-million dollar real life dollar economy.

Second life friends?

But seriously, how easy would it be for me to start a love toy shop. I wish I could model so then I could start a high end botique for carrotes. Second Life love toy is a multi-million dollar real life dollar economy.
make stufftons of money on second life
go onto e-bay and sell that second life money for real life money