Author Topic: Help retrieving a BL Key  (Read 422 times)

I posted a really long time ago about how I attempted to get my account key back. I've tried my best to recover the email and even went as far as to calling AT&T support about recovering the email, but to no avail, as it was outside of their jurisdiction.

The only way I could get my key back was for my grandpa to start paying for AT&T internet again, but since he passed away three years ago, we can't. And even if it didn't require HIM to pay for the internet, why would we pay $480 just to get back my Blockland key? (we would be required to pay $20 a month for 2 years due to termination contract) And as I've mentioned in the previous topic, I can prove that I own the key in a variety of ways; I remember a couple of the sequences from the key, I own this forum account, etc.

Another thing I'd like to mention is why Badspot never helped me in the previous topic and completely ignored it, but gave support to all the other topics around me. Really angers me, and I hope he'll help me out here atleast.

www.blockland.us/keyRecovery.php‎
If you forgot your email as well, contact badspot.
If you can't do any of these, this seems suspicious.

Just contact Badspot, like Setro said. The fact that you own this account is a piece of proof that you actually own the key.