BDX777 - Out right moron

Author Topic: BDX777 - Out right moron  (Read 13920 times)

Click images for larger sizes.
BDX777 - 43809

This guy has done nothing but post bullstuff, he claims he isn't Gun Massacre, which he obviously is (not 100% right though).

Posting a bullstuff thread here.  In the thread he creates a place holder in the OP, but for any of you bone heads didn't know, you can not edit in the drama section.  Also, he tries getting a user banned, here.

Okay.. now lets move on to something else, on his profile he specifically states "I THINK it's time to stop posting... Yeah...".  But as you can see, he's still posting, and yes, you are right, stop posting.

Recently, he privately messaged me asking if he wanted to "hang out", barely knowing the guy, and that he's a idiot, I said "No."  But when I go to send the message, he apparently has me blocked, seriously, why the forget would you ask me to hang out then block me, just forget off.

Full support.

This guy is pure ass-scum. I'm pretty sure that he is Gun Massacre, and I don't have a good history with the guy.

Even if he's not, he's still an idiot.

It doesn't matter who he is, it just matters that he's being an idiot.j
Who else he may be is just a curiosity, as if he were capable of controlling himself it wouldn't matter if he had once been gun Massacre.

Wow are you loving serious? I didn't block you AFTER I sent you a PM, I blocked you because you were constantly replying with insults.

Wow are you loving serious? I didn't block you AFTER I sent you a PM, I blocked you because you were constantly replying with insults.

Can you provide proof of this?

Wrong, you sent the PM at 01:18:05 PM, I started 'insulting' you at 12:10:51 PM.

And if that isn't proof.

Click images for larger scale.

Oh haha, look at his signature, after I made the drama he desperately attempts to anger me.

I just told ya

OH GOD MY SIDES
That was just.. the best stupidity moment.