AromaniaFTW (19867) - Keeps saying I'm a troll and Hate-mongering.

Author Topic: AromaniaFTW (19867) - Keeps saying I'm a troll and Hate-mongering.  (Read 12163 times)

Now I'm going to jump STRAIGHT to the point.
bdx you really took trolling to another level
bdx can you troll somewhere else other than S&R you loser
remove bdx because he's just a cigarette troll
yeah well at least we're not trolling the forums as a loser cigarette hobby
oooh
i'm not even GETTING trolled
imagine if bdx wasn't a troll
that would be so pathetibad
i said i really don't listen to music
go troll someone else
basically bdx in a nutshell
he's overstayed his trolling visit
He made like 3 posts like this in one day saying I'm a troll, and another 4 the next day.

Now this one was just ridiculous, in a drama topic about MARBLEMAN he just flat out asks who would be willing to drive out and beat up another blocklander, and then after someone answers yes he suggests that they attack ME.

okay in all honesty WHO HERE would really drive out to fight another blocklander?
(not assuming it's someone like dotdot or lando)
You may have mistaken me, but for that case I would if I hated the guy, if the guy was literally too stupid for the forums and would not get it through his head.
Also if he talks stuff.
I replied with
Oh my god.
because it was like the seventh time he posted something stating that I'm a troll or I've been trolling.

Oh and he just did it again, just recently.
bdx there's something wrong with you
you've trolled so much that you can't stop trolling
you need professional help

There's only a few problems here... I'm not a troll, I don't troll, I never troll, he's clearly trolling, he seems to be encouraging that I troll, and he's constantly posting stuff like "BDX is a troll" to troll me.

I'm sick and tired of this

You're regarded as a troll by more people than this. personally i havent seen anything you've done that's bad, but aromania is riding you a bit.

You ARE a troll. Before we go any further:

Does anyone remember the GSF maps?

According to what you claim, you have only just joined Blockland as of June 14th (supposedly, going by your forum account creation). However, GSF maps were out literally years before you say you joined Blockland. (We're talking around 2010.) The GSF maps were already removed by the time you joined this year. Gun Massacre has a BL_ID of 5148. Gun Massacre was certainly around to experience GSF maps. Go figure.

This must mean that the recollection of GSF maps implies that you have a key prior to your current one, BL_ID 43809. We can go ahead and put this quote into the pile of other evidence proving that BDX is Gun Massacre. Just pointing that out.

tl;dr: GSF maps were made prior to BDX joining Blockland, thus BDX is Gun Massacre - trolling everybody

Changing the title of a topic totally isnt trolling.
You also seem like a troll too, from earlier post.

/antisupport

What if BDX777 had an alt before that, Big Brøther? not that I'm discrediting you or anything because you're probably right, but he could have had an account before he got a forums account unless his key is from now.

you misunderstood me on that "drive out to fight another blocklander" part.
i never promoted driving out to fight you.
and it wasn't out of nowhere either; look at alkatjo's post before mine.

You ARE a troll. Before we go any further:

According to what you claim, you have only just joined Blockland as of June 14th (supposedly, going by your forum account creation). However, GSF maps were out literally years before you say you joined Blockland. (We're talking around 2010.) The GSF maps were already removed by the time you joined this year. Gun Massacre has a BL_ID of 5148. Gun Massacre was certainly around to experience GSF maps. Go figure.

This must mean that the recollection of GSF maps implies that you have a key prior to your current one, BL_ID 43809. We can go ahead and put this quote into the pile of other evidence proving that BDX is Gun Massacre. Just pointing that out.

tl;dr: GSF maps were made prior to BDX joining Blockland, thus BDX is Gun Massacre - trolling everybody

I have stated before that he told me alot about blockland and it's community, which is why I know so much already even though I'm relatively new to the community.

Also before you mention my first post, I also stated in the past that he's my friend. He advertised my channel on RTB to help me out, I defend him in a drama to help him out.

Not to forget image proof that we're totally different people

I have stated before that he told me alot about blockland and it's community, which is why I know so much already even though I'm relatively new to the community.

Also before you mention my first post, I also stated in the past that he's my friend. He advertised my channel on RTB to help me out, I defend him in a drama to help him out.

Not to forget image proof that we're totally different people
as zeblote always says
"image proof doesnt prove anything lol"

What if BDX777 had an alt before that, Big Brøther? not that I'm discrediting you or anything because you're probably right, but he could have had an account before he got a forums account unless his key is from now.
Let's say he had an alt before that. He'd be covering it up remarkably better than he's covering this one up. And you'd assume he'd do a similar job with each, right? Let's go with the more likely option: He doesn't have another account apart from BDX and Gun Massacre and he's doing an awful job of covering his tracks.

To put it simply:
Gun Massacre is doing a stuff job at pretending he isn't BDX, so therefore he'd be doing an equally stuff job at pretending he isn't somebody else.

Let's talk about the implications of using the word 'Remember' in your quote. Using the word 'Remember' implies you have a memory of an event. That's kind of obvious, right? You wouldn't 'remember' the GSF maps if you were never there. You have tried making it blindingly clear that you're two different people, but that only makes for a worse cover up. As soon as I drama him, you almost immediately jump to his rescue as if you were him.[i/]

Oh by the way Big Brother, you're derailing the topic.
In the past I recall you complaining about me supposedly derailing topics to seek attention if I'm not mistaken.

Stop being a hypocrite.

Oh by the way Big Brother, you're derailing the topic.
In the past I recall you complaining about me supposedly derailing topics to seek attention if I'm not mistaken.

Stop being a hypocrite.
Topic is about AromaniaFTW calling you a troll. I am defending him. Not derailing a thing, sorry!

gun massacre just stop lol

I take back my assumption that BDX isn't gun. There's no way in hell BDX could have access to the pictures he used to defend Gun, and even if he did, he would have posted his "proof" much earlier.

Topic is about AromaniaFTW calling you a troll. I am defending him.
But you're not talking about Aromania calling me a troll, you're talking about me being some alternative account, this discussion has been had before.

Let's say he had an alt before that. He'd be covering it up remarkably better than he's covering this one up. And you'd assume he'd do a similar job with each, right? Let's go with the more likely option: He doesn't have another account apart from BDX and Gun Massacre and he's doing an awful job of covering his tracks.

To put it simply:
Gun Massacre is doing a stuff job at pretending he isn't BDX, so therefore he'd be doing an equally stuff job at pretending he isn't somebody else.

Let's talk about the implications of using the word 'Remember' in your quote. Using the word 'Remember' implies you have a memory of an event. That's kind of obvious, right? You wouldn't 'remember' the GSF maps if you were never there.
I was using faked nostalgia in an attempt to fit in

You have tried making it blindingly clear that you're two different people, but that only makes for a worse cover up. As soon as I drama him, you almost immediately jump to his rescue as if you were him.
Well that was my first priority as soon as I got my account set up, afterall he advertised my channel for me, and then you all gave him a hard time.

I take back my assumption that BDX isn't gun. There's no way in hell BDX could have access to the pictures he used to defend Gun, and even if he did, he would have posted his "proof" much earlier.
Oh but when I mentioned that I had him on chat someone suggested that I provided image proof, and I thought that was a great idea.
Before then I haven't thought of it at all.