AromaniaFTW (19867) - Keeps saying I'm a troll and Hate-mongering.

Author Topic: AromaniaFTW (19867) - Keeps saying I'm a troll and Hate-mongering.  (Read 12234 times)

Oh you may check out at any time, but you may never leave.
That's not a legitimate reason. You're dodging the question.

The answer is that he's just here to annoy people.

Well part of it was I wanted to also show off my builds in the gallery and suggest new features, but since we got Aromania trying to ruin my image everyone thinks I'm trolling. Why did you think I made this thread? Also it doesn't help that Big Brother is also trolling.
You know he shared a link to a google doc that he made where people could rate users based off of BL_IDs and shared a link in a drama topic about me. He may tell you some other BS but we all know he wanted to take a jab at me. We've been butting heads on other websites too. He stole one of my YouTube videos. Or did you forget that aswell?

ruin my image
I dunno why but this just sounds so funny coming from Gun Massacre.

Well part of it was I wanted to also show off my builds in the gallery and suggest new features, but since we got Aromania trying to ruin my image everyone thinks I'm trolling. That's your own fault
Why did you think I made this thread? To complain about someone not liking you
Also it doesn't help that Big Brother is also trolling. Nope
You know he shared a link to a google doc that he made where people could rate users based off of BL_IDs and shared a link in a drama topic about me. It was made to rate people's IDs, not offend one person
He may tell you some other BS but we all know he wanted to take a jab at me. We've been butting heads on other websites too. He stole one of my YouTube videos. Or did you forget that aswell? I was not aware of this, but viewing your channel, there isn't much worth stealing
Just because they don't like you does not mean they are trolling. And trust me, they aren't ruining your image. You are.

This isn't hatemongering.

Also it doesn't help that Big Brother is also trolling.
proof please?

i stole nothing.
He stole one of my YouTube videos. Or did you forget that aswell?
Your youtube video was a recording of you playing Blockland while chatting on General Discussion prior to me banning you on there. I downloaded it. It's not copyrighted or ground breaking, it is just that. IT IS NOT ORIGINAL CONTENT.I reuploaded it so when you inevitably deleted it (which you did) I could upload it and show everybody. Stop trying to make it sound like I robbed you of your first born child.

You know he shared a link to a google doc that he made where people could rate users based off of BL_IDs and shared a link in a drama topic about me. He may tell you some other BS but we all know he wanted to take a jab at me. We've been butting heads on other websites too. He stole one of my YouTube videos. Or did you forget that aswell?
OK, you talk about the doc a lot and don't seem to believe me when I say it was about any single user. But I'll justify myself in a different way this time. You don't like it when people take a 'jab' at you, do you? So you're gonna blame me for that? Priceless.

You're complaining because people who don't like you wrote your name on that google doc. You are mad at me and are using this as reasoning against me being a good person because people don't like you and expressed this here and on that doc. You don't like me because you're an idiot, plain and simple.

That document did not say 'Btw just insult BDX lol', it was for all users. I put it in your drama topic so people could vote on you, aswell. What's the harm in that? You're a bad person so I want to make that known to the people who play this game. Don't try to play yourself as the victim. You always miss out the part about why you're being written on that doc, the part where you relentlessly stuff post and troll. Making a google document is not grounds for me being a bad person. And again, you've proven yourself to look like a moron.

Welp, after skimming along BDX's posts, along with the other people who were involved, I would say that BDX is a jack-ass.
And if you are a troll, not saying you are, then you've completed your mission of making 100+ people annoyed with you.
And if you're not a troll, trust me on this, you're only digging your hole deeper.

3. http://postimg.org/image/bc6wrh3jt/
That was probably a joke.
Also don't forget, it also includes you.

Happy birthday.
And how do we know that isn't you on both of them?

Ya' know what OP?

I usually don't like hating on people. But when I see someone who is being a moron, I have to come in.

*sigh* Welp, another drama backfired. Not that it wasn't already backfired, but whatever.

Also my direct description on the video I re-uploaded:
He took the video down so I put it back up. This was recorded by Gun Massacre to try and blackmail me. I re-uploaded it. Clearly that didn't go as planned. I am putting the video back up so you can see how I did absolutely nothing out of line and Gun Massacre is, again, being a total idiot and then trying to shift the blame onto somebody else.

Badspot

• Administrator
"BDX777" is "Gun Massacre".  He is now banned.

works for me.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=236391.0
Go ahead and type random stuff.

User was banned for this post

I lol'd. Well, kthxbai.

I'm not surprised, however it's official now.

Thank god.

Well, now I can finally sleep.

It was a perma right?