Author Topic: Computermix's new "script" (Blockland hack)  (Read 62219 times)

Hello everyone!

You might have noticed me (-CLOUD-, -BLACK N' YELLOW- and -PIRATE-) having a little bit too much fun...
Today i was playing on DrenDran's farming server, and some dude (wont say who) joined and told me he just made a new hack n such.
I was very careful, because it was an exe, and you know bout dem exes.
After a long time, fiddling around, making sure it wasn't something mean, i tried it, and oh boy, what fun i had!

I appologise for the trolls, and i just wanted people to know, that this hack is being passed around.

The hax included is: Aimbot (really glitchy), Wallhack (Health, Distance and Name displayed), Freeze (Really dont know how this work) and a health bar.

If an blockland administrator would like to see this, send me a message.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 08:18:32 AM by Chriso »

I knew about this for months lol, it's not all torque code either for this.

I sense a possible key revoke.

Badspot incoming
Badspot can't do anything about it, it's not torque, it's like c++ injected into the game's client or something, I knew a little about it, but I never had it.

Badspot can't do anything about it, it's not torque, it's like c++ injected into the game's client or something, I knew a little about it, but I never had it.
Badspot doesn't want .exes running around, he doesn't like hacks and he certainly doesn't want his game being tampered with. I think he would want to do something about it.

Badspot doesn't want .exes running around, he doesn't like hacks and he certainly doesn't want his game being tampered with. I think he would want to do something about it.
I'm not saying he wouldn't, I'm saying he can't prevent hacks injected into the game, probably revoke people, but as usual they will just buy a new key and use it more.

I'm not saying he wouldn't, I'm saying he can't prevent hacks injected into the game, probably revoke people, but as usual they will just buy a new key and use it more.
Well, this is coming from a guy with not a lot of programming experience, but is it possible for a developer to make a program that blocks code being injected to it?

Well, this is coming from a guy with not a lot of programming experience, but is it possible for a developer to make a program that blocks code being injected to it?
yeah he could block it, but people find ways around blocks, just like any other game.

By the way, "coming from a guy with not a lot of programing experience", are you serious? it doesn't take a coder to know that you can find ways around blocks.

yeah he could block it, but people find ways around blocks, just like any other game.

By the way, "coming from a guy with not a lot of programing experience", are you serious? it doesn't take a coder to know that you can find ways around blocks.
Well, yeah, I know people can find blocks, but I meant like you said, people find ways around blocks. But is it possible to block them no matter what they try to do?

I'm aware. I was talking about this topic and the ban that surely will follow

I'm aware. I was talking about this topic and the ban that surely will follow
Oh.

Well, yeah, I know people can find blocks, but I meant like you said, people find ways around blocks. But is it possible to block them no matter what they try to do?
yeah, if someone really cared they could find their way around blocks.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 09:25:31 AM by Chriso »