Author Topic: Computermix's new "script" (Blockland hack)  (Read 62103 times)

I saw him do this once, there was another guy called dotdotcircle using it. Also Peiro had it.

I saw him do this once, there was another guy called dotdotcircle using it. Also Peiro had it.
You didn't read the topic, but thanks for noting Peiro.

9467   Y   Passta      Used it then reported it to drama.
52279   Y   Passta         Alt of Passta
you've got the wrong person, that isnt my ID, however the second one is except that is the alt to Pass, not Passta.

You know what I don't understand?

I emailed Badspot about this literally months ago, and told him I was willing to provide this source code and the users who created it, and his pride stood in the way of acquiring it.  Instead, he posts a 'dossier' on me releasing my private information to the general public, and put me and my family through hell for weeks, yet I'm the one who 'extorted' him, I'd rather believe he indirectly blackmailed me.  He had my private information because of my purchases and registered emails, and because he didn't get his way, he releases them.

Then he gets mad at people messing with his game, who aren't using it maliciously.  He keeps saying anyone who has downloaded the dll injector is at major risk, and that anyone who has contact with these people is at risk or whatever.

You make them seem like terrorists, when in reality, they messed around with a dll injector in a Lego building game, and didn't hurt anyone.  The account hijackings happened months ago, this isn't related in any way.  I'd really like to see where you found out it was dotdot behind them.

And really?  Getting someone kicked out of school?  That's flat out sad.  You want someone entire life to be ruined because they annoyed you over the internet?  Great job buddy, you're totally not the starfish here, are you?

So how does this work?  Do they tell you what to say or does someone actually have their hand up your ass and operate you like a muppet?  

Also does anyone have slicksilver's IDs?

Yeah, which ones do you want? The one I'm currently using is 43700, but by searching RTB you can find a list of keys which are mostly mine:

You know what I don't understand?

I emailed Badspot about this literally months ago, and told him I was willing to provide this source code and the users who created it.

No you were willing to tell him who DDOS'd the forum. It had nothing to do with the hack.

No you were willing to tell him who DDOS'd the forum. It had nothing to do with the hack.
It had to do with the hijacked accounts and the dll injector, actually.

did you demand some ridiculous thing for you telling him?

why not tell him without asking for anything in return?

You're acting like it's ok to harass others over the internet.

Months ago this hack didn't even exist. You're so dumb.

Actually the second time I offered I asked nothing in return at all, and received no reply

You're acting like it's ok to harass others over the internet.
Where the hell did you get that from what I said?

Months ago this hack didn't even exist. You're so dumb.
Really?  So dll injectors used to exploit the engine haven't been around since as of this month?  I'm definitely the dumb one here.

He demanded Badspot un-revoke his keys which were all revoked for perfectly legitimate reasons.

Also trinick wtf
I know you're slicksilver but wtf are you doing posting here

Really?  So dll injectors used to exploit the engine haven't been around since as of this month?  I'm definitely the dumb one here.
Computermix only completed the wallhack maybe two months ago. Your whole thing with Badspot happened before it was even popularized.

Sounds like Computermix.