Computermix's new "script" (Blockland hack)

Author Topic: Computermix's new "script" (Blockland hack)  (Read 62327 times)

But you made it, of course you would deny anything about it being malicious.

Wait, did he just admit to trolling?

Reported

Then again dotdotcircle could just be typing all of that up to bullstuff us away from his intentions.

if you want to leave so badly, why are you still posting? if you made that hack, thats not leaving.

To sum things up, I "Allun Pentax" am not an alt of ravencroft...

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=236692.0
Computermix is now using Eval without admin.
If you had read the whole thing, you wouldve known...
Computermix was on my server with me and some friends (and other people that I don't know) and we were joking around. I thought it would be funny to do as a joke due to recent events and it got out of hand. I took it too far. I didn't mean any harm by it and I didn't realize that this would happen.

I am sorry.

If you had read the whole thing, you wouldve known...

he was the creator of the topic

I have told Badspot and a few other people that I wanted to "leave Blockland" and I still feel like it would be the right choice. As such this is not a goodbye post but one denoting that this current account will be used, albeit not very frequently, to explain some of the happenings in question from a different point of view.

And not even a few hours later you're already back on the horse posting mindless stuff. Re-ban I say!

Badspot

• Administrator
"Zyvox" is okiver, who has in the past posted confirmed trojans, conducted denial of service attacks, and purchased the game using stolen credit card info.  He is now banned.  Again.

ddc is also banned because he is completely full of stuff. 

He has said he is going to leave the community several times, yet remains one of the most consistently active members.  He has had an account consistently since 2007.  He couldn't even go 24 hours without getting another key.  This time his key was purchased by Gloria Rust, who is computermix's mom. 

The entire line about doing it "for thrills" is bullstuff.  It's a lie he tells himself because his ego couldn't withstand the pathetic truth that he does it to lord power over children and to get some kind of revenge on me.  The basic pattern is that ddc does some stuff (harass kids with their personal info, blatantly attempt extortion, phish passwords, tell kiddies how to spam the master server, or in this case spend months reverse engineering Blockland to create cheat programs) - then he either denies it outright or claims he had some noble motivation that defies common sense.  It's basically just gaslighting

Here's a great example of how ddc operates:  A while ago "wound" started to act up again, mimicking some of ddc's behavior and even purchasing a key for him.  Here is a excerpt from an email ddc sent me on the subject:

Quote from: dotdotcircle@outlook.com
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=233787.msg6644629#msg6644629

Where do you get this stuff?! (don't answer, I know it's straight out of your ass xD) I hate Wound, that kid is /so/ annoying. I don't think that you would like your address and cellphone number to be leaked to some kid the likes of him... Just kidding, I don't have it and I would never do anything like that.

Let's make a deal: If you leave me alone, I will leave your community and there will be no more bullstuff. I've already mostly done that aside from today.

Note that all I did was say that a kid had been tagging along with him lately (which ddc confirmed by saying how annoying he was).  Then he immediately reverts to his usual bullying tactic of threatening to release personal information to internet trolls.  There are more examples like this.  There are instances where he emails me like we're friends and he wants to make peace, then other people send me chat logs where he talks stuff about how mad he's making me and how his plan to forget up Blockland is coming together.  Everything he says is calculated to get some specific result or reaction - it's loving disgusting. 

For a long time I've been basically ignoring him because I thought he would only fight if he had someone to fight against.  It is clear now that he will continue his efforts with no outside stimuli at all.  I have no doubt that he is going to escalate this.  He'll probably claim that he's justified because of what I've said here. 

Clearing up: I was planning to get a key for myself (since I got revoked) and because there was a sale I got two. I gave the other to ddc so he could play again/clear up points about the hack (or whatever, idc - another chance basically). I'm not bullstuffting you here, I didn't even know about the sale and it was a quick choice

Also uh.. she isn't my mom xD

"Zyvox" is okiver, who has in the past posted confirmed trojans, conducted denial of service attacks, and purchased the game using stolen credit card info.  He is now banned.  Again.

This place is like a mental asylum, once you leave you will always come back.

Also I noticed that key he has, I do not know why but it seems to me that its a month old, unless I am spewing bullstuff