Author Topic: Computermix's new "script" (Blockland hack)  (Read 62259 times)

Quote from: dotdotgay
Let's make a deal: If you leave me alone, I will leave your community and there will be no more bullstuff. I've already mostly done that aside from today.

I laughed pretty hard at this one.

this has been a simply fantastic day for drama

To sum things up, I "Allun Pentax" am not an alt of ravencroft...
Uh, see the Ravencroft drama, where I explain that Ravencroft admitted to connecting to a server under the name Ravencroft4, and your 28843 ID is the only name in the history of RTB's namecheck that has ever had the name Ravencroft4. And either way you used the damn thing.

This place is like a mental asylum, once you leave you will always come back.
qft

Wait, did he just admit to trolling?

Reported
badspot is posting in this topic you moron
if he wanted to ban him he'd already be banned

badspot is posting in this topic you moron
if he wanted to ban him he'd already be banned

who? zyvox and ddc are banned already.

this has been a simply fantastic day for drama

that it was

Hey guys, I've compiled a little list of the people who are confirmed for using it extensively.
Note that a number of names are dated but they still appear to be the same people.

38391   Y   Dotdotcircle      Made the damn thing
39207   Y   Dotdotsquare      
39476   Y   Dotdottriangle      
40350   Y   Dotdotpentagon      
2960   Y   Dotdotheptagon      
39952   Y   Dotdotoctagon      
40755   Y   Dotdothexagon      
37991   Y   Dotdotnonagon      
39712   Y   Dotdot: Reloaded   
42707   Y   Dotdot: Revolutions   
39794   Y   Dotdotcircle      Note that this is Dotdot's main account for the time being.
39319   Y   dotdotsquare/Eepos   Alt of Eepos or Dotdot.
39712   Y   dotdotcircle      
39736   Y   dotdotcircle/Eepos   Alt of Eepos or Dotdot.
43726   Y   dotdotoctagon      

23300   Y   Public said i commute   Alt of Eepos.
4830   Y            Alt of Eepos or perhaps Drunk Russian.
20473   Y   Eepos         
41267   Y   Apak         Eepos/Drunk Russian
42935   Y   [Maxx]         Eepos and impersonation.

10130    Y   Ravencroft      
35110   Y   Boomerangdog      Alt of Ravencroft
39764   Y   Eazy E         Alt of Ravencroft, impersonation.
39540   Y   Apex         Alt of Ravencroft used for forums.

22054   Y   Computermix      Made the damn thing

9467   Y   Passta      Used it then reported it to drama.
52279   Y   Passta         Alt of Passta

28843   Y   Allun Pentax      sometimes an alt of Ravencroft? Used the damn thing anyway.

I talked to Dotdot on Furling's server a few days ago. He said he was eventually going to release a decompiled version of Blockland that turned Blockland itself into easily readable, modifiable Torquescript, and I pointed out that then everybody and their mother would have aimbots and stuff.
I am not surprised by this turn of events.

Badspot, I truly feel sorry for you having to put up with these asshats on a daily basis.

Also does anyone have slicksilver's IDs?
Please brown townyze ID 11110. I want to know whose alt it is.

Dunno if you noticed this or not butthat's a link to a full virus scan of the dll file.

Be cautious, it could have a polymorphic FUD, but I am not sure.

by the way is this dotdot in real life?

from this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HfnoPratLk

not sure if its him but someones roaming around with an email of dotdotcircle@gmail.com

he even has a reddit account
http://www.reddit.com/user/dotdotcircle

So I guess I'll take this as a yes to my question of whether or not this has been wasting lots of your time and hindering updates

Please brown townyze ID 11110. I want to know whose alt it is.
Bud, all I did was compile bits and parts from RTB namecheck. 11110 has no signs whatsoever of whose alt it is, only that with names using that much vulgarity, it is most definitely a troll alt.

However, I did have the opportunity to observe this sick bastard's behavior at one point on Glass's server. Shortly after ID 43740, who at the time went by "J", was bashing Blockoblocko incessantly for no reason at all, was banned, ID 11110 connected and continued the pattern to the extent that it was obviously the same person.
"J" is also obviously a troll alt, but at least there's the same person (or possibly group) behind it.

Bud, all I did was compile bits and parts from RTB namecheck. 11110 has no signs whatsoever of whose alt it is, only that with names using that much vulgarity, it is most definitely a troll alt.

However, I did have the opportunity to observe this sick bastard's behavior at one point on Glass's server. Shortly after ID 43740, who at the time went by "J", was bashing Blockoblocko incessantly for no reason at all, was banned, ID 11110 connected and continued the pattern to the extent that it was obviously the same person.
"J" is also obviously a troll alt, but at least there's the same person (or possibly group) behind it.
It seems to be in the same trolling group. Dezcaban and that alt has called me "gay" or a friend.