Revoltech strikes again!

Author Topic: Revoltech strikes again!  (Read 3424 times)

So guys, if you haven't seen my mini empires topic I suggest you take a quick look at it, because Revoltech just bitched over me again.

He sees my topic, then he comes to complain, about three things. That I copied his meteor shape (dafuq is his problem?), resources (he said he was fine with caves he little hypocrite), and planets) The real big thing about planets, is that he even admitted he didn't come up with it. I would have pictures of that, but he just agreed that he didn't come up with it, and said it was fine, but no, he changes his mind every second.

And if you didn't know, my meteors look exactly different from his.

And now this on my new topic?:

Like I said, you're taking all these ideas from me. First, it was meteor shapes, then it was planets, then resources, and now a Forum topic? What else are you going to copy, the loving map? Jesus, come up with your own loving ideas moron.

You can also see it here in page 2.

1 hour before that, My register get spammed all at the same time with this!

We even had an agreement to drop this.

Guys, if I were you, block your life from Revoltech. I mean please, we had an argument to drop this, he brings it up again because I have an awesome topic, gah, he said he was fine with all this,

SUPPORT?!

i wonder if badspot tried

How do you know if this is even revoltech?

/support
Revoltech has been a douchebag to you all the time, He has no loving rights to do this to you what so ever.

Oh and last time we saw this stuff, It was revoltech.
This time it's the same thing.

/support
Revoltech has been a douchebag to you all the time, He has no loving rights to do this to you what so ever.
Oh and last time we saw this stuff, It was revoltech.
This time it's the same thing.

Yeah. I totally agree. Revoltech is an eleven year old baby. And I wasn't recording when he said that.

i wonder if badspot tried

not funny.

Oh wow. I saw one of these arguments before the ME shut down for a while. Honestly I find it a bit silly to act in such an immature way, regardless of whether his accusations are true or not, that is definatly not how you handle it. Revoltech blows up quicker than one of the most hot-tempered people I know, and that is saying a lot. I would just reccomend ignoring his immature antics.

Ugh, Revol is like those people that go whining when...
-Build stolen. Big deal.
-Ideas taken. Big deal.

This is Blockland! You cannot prevent these kinds of things happening! Just get over it and move on!

Lol, this reminds me of when Brickitect told me that Revolt was haxing him
Too bad he forgot to drama about it :3

Revoltech blows up quicker than one of the most hot-tempered people I know, and that is saying a lot. I would just reccomend ignoring his immature antics.
Revol used to follow me around everywhere on BL. Then one day he asked me for admin at my server. I said no and he exploded. He insulted me every chance he got. It's quite amusing.

Revol used to follow me around everywhere on BL. Then one day he asked me for admin at my server. I said no and he exploded. He insulted me every chance he got. It's quite amusing.
Agh why is it I always mistake you for Revol?

Agh why is it I always mistake you for Revol?
Ravencroft and Revoltech? Not very similar besides the R at the start lol.

My only question is why he named himself "Revoltech is gay" one day in his name history.

My only question is why he named himself "Revoltech is gay" one day in his name history.

Lol. 3 pictures for everyone.