MASSLEAD - stuffty server, host and admins

Author Topic: MASSLEAD - stuffty server, host and admins  (Read 24255 times)

masslead: BLID:

masslead's army RP is a server that is hosted occasionally by masslead and a few of his admin buttbuddies who do all of the dirty work for him (most of the time) with masslead and his admins killing, kicking, and banning people who dont comply to his every whim. masslead will be harsh to not only every player who joins his server, but will kill/kick/ban everyone (including other admins) who make the smallest mistake.

masslead will actually proceed to ban so many people in such small timeframes, that when every time he rehosts his server, he will clear is banlist in order to ensure that he hasn't already banned the entire community. masslead will be more than enthusiastic to kill his entire playerbase, but when someone makes the smallest mistake in hurting/killing him, he will ban them.

included are only a few minutes of occurences

major gregory (one of the admins) killing everyone who moves off this yellow line.

masslead banning nalnalas.

masslead spamming the chat.

me being freekilled by masslead for no reason

freekilled again.

and again, keep in mind that this server isnt one  of the unpopular ones, with the player cap of 20 players that is usually on it, the server manages to almost always have itself full. with masslead organizing missions with either very shoddily done/stolen builds. i would reccommend you avoid this server.

Support. I got on the server and said "Hi, this sounds cool" and I was banned with the reason: "you're now banned forever"

Support. I got on the server and said "Hi, this sounds cool" and I was banned with the reason: "you're now banned forever"
He banned me because I didn't line up, so I joined with another key and banned me for this reason along with my first account

He banned me because I didn't line up, so I joined with another key and banned me for this reason along with my first account

well he is enderman from minecraft, cant argue with that now can you

Personally, I think Military RP's are loving awful and overrated.

On-Topic: If you play on a Military RP, you usually expect the host to be like this.  (Especially if you don't follow their commands.) But if he spams the chat and freekills for absolutely no reason, then I can already tell that he can't host to save his life. /support

well he is enderman from minecraft, cant argue with that now can you

The Endermen get damaged by water, and are smart enough to teleport out.
I doubt this guy would be bright enough to teleport out of LAVA if he fell into it.

I think I've banned this guy from my server a few times for concentrated idiocy. Support.

Roblox- worse than concreation camps and the Gulag

you heard it here first, folks

army RP

There's your problem.

You joined an Army RP. You expected it to be good. It wasn't good. Were you just joining to look for a reason to drama somebody?

I hate army rp's, I will never join them unless it was for a friend, still.

Support.

I just visited the server right now...It's easily one of the worst RP servers I've EVER come across. I've seen Family RP's better than that trash.

There's your problem.

You joined an Army RP. You expected it to be good. It wasn't good. Were you just joining to look for a reason to drama somebody?
victim blaming lol

Nope It's jut that You can't Listen to Orders
I Have the Best RPS
Im a good admin
Plus A Admin Banned you for no Reason

I Have the Best RPS
Im a good admin
has anyone ever contradicted themselves this easily before?

I Have the Best RPS
Im a good admin

............................. ...............________
............................. .......,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?............................. .........................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__...................... ...................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
............................. ...`:,,...........................`\..............__
............................. ........`=-,...................,%`>--==``
............................. ..........._\..........._,-%.......`\
............................. ......,<`.._|_,-&``................`\