Author Topic: Project UKA: Making a Micronation (WIP) + (Needs Support)  (Read 63987 times)

This new project is a project of me trying to create a real nation. I already have 250 supporters in this. I don't have much to say about this but I need help and support on this new project. Official website: http://www.principalityofaerox.webs.com
It isn't a principality, but I don't care about the URL. We don't need a URL later, we are saving a few million Aeros for a big overhaul of our ocean territory! We are using these Aeros for building sand up to the surface of the water. The reef below is dead, no fossils were found. It is a 450nm away from the nearest nation, far into the international waters! We are looking for land, not ocean...I guess we need to deal with our sandy project.
I also have studied international law for a year or two, and I learned how to create a nation and get a seat in the UN. I think this proves useful to this project!

~High King 'Charlie' of the Northern Territory, United Kingdoms of Aerox!

P.S. Sorry for the little advertisement...I know I'll get flamed for the idea of making a micronation!
P.P.S Contact me: unitedkingdomsofaerox@gmail.com
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 12:36:53 PM by Clone trooper »

what the forget is this

what the flying forget is this

what the forget is this

Me advertising my micronation I am working on. I only have 50+ supporters. I am just in need of piling the sand and dirt to make a man-made island above a shallow reef. lol sorry for wasting your time if you think this is a waste of time!

Me advertising my micronation I am working on. I only have 50+ supporters. I am just in need of piling the sand and dirt to make a man-made island above a shallow reef. lol sorry for wasting your time if you think this is a waste of time!
what?

seriously someone explain this to me, is this like a video game or something?

what?

No, real...I already have land, a government, a sustainable economy, and a sustainable population! All we have on our checklist is to get a seat in the UN, get attention by others (possibly gain support by that), get the project of the island done, and get the ASPA (Aeronian Space Program Agency) completed!

what?

no just a bunch of delusional people who think they matter enough to make a 'real nation'
they're pretty much smoking some wild stuff

Im pretty sure that this guy is just bluffing

Ehrm, check out the accomplishments we made already. Besides, I studied international law for 1+ years...I am using that knowledge to make a nation! I already am in progress of it! If you decided to make a nation, you will see how it is easily possible to do so! Just think about it. There is now law stating noone can make a nation. The problem is that dry land is scarce, people are beginning to focus on the ocean and how we can make man-made island. If we must, we will claim a small part of Antarctica or make the nation way up at the northern ice cap!

why the forget

what the forget

why the forget

what the forget

Why, where, and when the forget is the question you should ask...

Why: More freedom, and I want more isolation from the crazy countries like the USA and their problems
Where: Can't remember the coords
When: I worked on this since 2012, going smoothly

Either bluffing or has no idea what he's talking about.

I don't expect to see anything coming out of this, considering this is the place where he's advertising it at.

And the huge lack of details in general.

No, real...I already have land, a government, a sustainable economy, and a sustainable population! All we have on our checklist is to get a seat in the UN, get attention by others (possibly gain support by that), get the project of the island done, and get the ASPA (Aeronian Space Program Agency) completed!

Yeah I don't believe this.

Besides, I studied international law for 1+ years...I am using that knowledge to make a nation! I already am in progress of it! If you decided to make a nation, you will see how it is easily possible to do so! Just think about it. There is now law stating noone can make a nation.

You are contradicting yourself all over the place. "how it is easily possible to do so! There is now law stating noone can make a nation."

You're like 12-13 lol; the only people who are in the "population" are kids you know. *~*
International law, for one year lol.

Plus your facebook page is on that webpage.

Either bluffing or has no idea what he's talking about.

I don't expect to see anything coming out of this, considering this is the place where he's advertising it at.

And the huge lack of details in general.

Yeah I don't believe this.

You are contradicting yourself all over the place. "how it is easily possible to do so! There is now law stating noone can make a nation."

I see your points...I have an idea of what I'm talking about, but my general audience are just not used to this kind of discussion. And I have not many details to post on here, I recommend the website for the details! I already advertised on a few other websites...I am just posting this on random places that I have an account on and that have an off topic forum. This is kind of a bad place to advertise it. :P

You're like 12-13 lol; the only people who are in the "population" are kids you know. *~*
International law, for one year lol.

Plus your facebook page is on that webpage.

So? No age restrictions. You know some people are more ambitious with life, unlike you low life people. Please read the international laws, they will prove you false with your statements of, "This is  impossible" or "You're too young for this crap!"
You know I can prove you wrong with that one little book of international laws.