The Complete Guide to A Blockland Hacking Clique

Author Topic: The Complete Guide to A Blockland Hacking Clique  (Read 26408 times)

Hello forums, today I'm posting with new evidence about the recent hacking events going on in blockland, who all is involved, what they've done and what they're potentially capable of.

Please; do me a favour and don't just skim over this topic, read the entire thing.

Not only that, but I've also uncovered confirmation on who EXACTLY hijacked all the forum accounts; and before you ask no this is not fake, I have gotten all this info straight from the source.
That's right. I became a part of their operation. But not to help them out; no no, but to bring everything they did and can do to public light.

Now, this is information that quite literally nobody else has. Until now that is. (And maybe Badspot if he bothered to read his messages.)

Now, if you've stumble across this thread and have no idea what the forget I'm rambling on about; here's the gist of what's happened up to this point that everyone else was aware of:

A week or so ago, there was a drama posted about a person using a 'hack' on a grapple knife tdm server to gain an unfair advantage. That's where this all starts.
A user named "Computermix" created a dll file that, upon being injected into blockland, allowed use of aimbots, wallhacks, and the ability to freeze your position no matter where you were.

Then after that another drama came along about this 'hack,' and that's where everything turned to hell.

Badspot made several appearances on that thread; and here's a summation of what happened:
•Confirmation on the existence and function of the hack
•Several posts from badspot ranging from calling the hack malicious (Which ironically it legitimately isn't) to arguing with forum douche Yola
•Proof of existence of a partial dso decompiler

Now; this drama is not about computermix and what he's done. We already know all about what has happened with that. This drama is about the OTHER members of the clique.

The members as far as I know are as follows, in descending order of power. You'll see why later in the thread:
• Trinick/SlickSilver
• Dotdotcircle
• Computermix
• Possibly whoever the hell Darryl is
• Apparently, Nixill (I'm not 100% certain, again you'll see why later)
• And possibly eepos.

Now, this member list (save for eepos) is taken straight off of the group's base of operations; a secret forums found by visiting a specific address ( 192.249.63.91 ) and enter in a user name of user and a password of badspot123
Ironic right?

Now, if you want, you can actually visit that website to confirm it's existance for yourself. You can login using my info on there;
Username: Ipquarx
Password: dynamic horse synthesis

And this will give you access until I'm inevitably permanently banned from the forums. I don't know how long this will work for. If you change the password then you're a loving idiot. Don't be a loving idiot.

Anyways, on the members list of the website it has those names, as well as an xxx. I will explain this later in the thread.

These secret forums have pretty much everything they've managed to do to blockland; including but not limited to local auth hacking, an extensive DSO brown townysis, launcher bypassing, and even a copy of TGE.

I have compiled a complete local copy of the website for your viewing pleasure. You can get it at this mega.co.nz link: https://mega.co.nz/#!rox0wAzK!BMhF8j3VROJHaSvkTmM4zn-FQ3tPYLjKTtnBBFgdorQ
Size: ~380kb

Just extract the .rar anywhere and open up index.html, and click on links to navigate. I've purposely removed most of them due to uselessness and edited some to navigate through the local copy.

As for Nixill being on the members list of the forums, I'm not sure why. I never asked and it seems he has no posts so he very well might not be involved.

Now, for the story of xxx. This is a nail biter, so hold onto your hat/socks/whatever the forget you have on.

So, a couple weeks into being in the group computermix asked me if I wanted to view some "super secret blockland hacking forum." (which you now know about)
I obviously said yes, so I followed the link to the website and logged into his account which he gave me the credentials for.
I immediately went to look at the member list. And I saw the name of someone who really doesn't seem like they'd be involved in this. I'm going to keep this name private.
Anyways, I contacted this person on steam and a couple minutes later trinick, the owner of the forum, contacted me. Here's some chat logs. (I was on an iPod at the time so forgive me)

Now, as you saw on the last couple images, he pasted the other's chat. I asked the other person why he gave the chats to him, he said he didn't. Turns out trinick hacked into his email and steam accounts and has been reading his chats for who knows how long. This is INCREDIBLY illegal and even though he did no harm it's still a huge violation of privacy.
And after some more chatting (Nothing interesting, so I don't have any pictures) I got a forum account, and the other person's account was renamed to xxx as a placeholder for whatever reason.

And once again, interesting stuff. After a while of browsing these forums, I figured I'd ask him who hijacked all those forum accounts. He told me. Want proof? Here it is:

That's right. You now have 100% confirmation and admittance to the forum hijackings. Computermix had nothing to do with it.
Go nuts baddy!

This is also why I put eepos on the list as being a possible member.

Now for the others; I don't really have much on them except for what you see on the forums.

I couldn't manage to get ahold of ddc and ask him what he's been doing. But according to his forum topics; auth hacking and launcher/offline key revoke bypassing.
As for computermix, he hasn't done a whole lot. Again, just the stuff you see on the forums. But we already know about all that.

And as far as what they're capable of; really almost nothing is out the question. The only real limitation is server-client interaction.

And that's about it, and I wish badspot a good banning spree.
And please, if you can, call the authorities on trinick. I've had a few good conversations with the guy, he's nice, but he needs to be punished for his actions. Something more than being forced to spend another $20 on the game.

I honestly wish I could stay in the group so I could continue to inform you about what they're doing, but honestly if I'm not blacklisted that'll be a miracle.

Thank you for reading, and have a good day.

Lando's involved with this?
good thing I'm never in there calls anymore

lol eepos and lando aint involved in stuff, they puppets played by dotdot

eepos also loves to tongue kiss his bf dotdot

looks like a bunch of this stuff is with malicious intentions.

this isnt the first time you've said this :cookieMonster:

I doubt Nix is involved and you don't actually have all of the info.

this isnt the first time you've said this :cookieMonster:
because of that drama I stopped talking to them you know.

And boom goes the dynamite.

because of that drama I stopped talking to them you know.
ill try and believe that ;)

I doubt Nix is involved and you don't actually have all of the info.
I have no idea if he's involved, he's just registered on the forums. That's why i said possibly.

Bravo, great job. I never liked Trinick, Lando and the rest of the gang (except for eeposs honestly, he's actually nice to me), and I certainly don't like then now.

Take a picture of the forum's front page and post it incase people dont wanna download anything, or cant. :v