Ye m8 u redy???

ye
13 (76.5%)
na m8
0 (0%)
wot
4 (23.5%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Balloonists Build Royale [More than meets the eye, trust me.]  (Read 11355 times)

So my friend Coburn and I came up with the idea to make a gamemode that challenged players to work cooperatively but at the same time plot to kill outsmart everyone else in a building gamemode that requires teamwork to build across gaps and complete randomized challenges from vehicle moving to using only one type of brick (we still have to make more, so if these ideas don't appeal you just bear in mind that they're first drafts!). This would all be tied in with a steam-punk theme that comes with a good backbone of lore that we created which would be found along the way in each stage. You'll be able to find notes on certain things and familiarize yourself with the world you stand in. There's also some creepy conspiracy stuff if I may add! :)

If you want to come and build with us on the server you are free to come online or ask Coburn for the password (if it is passworded), you will be given credit for your contributions!

VIDEO
VVVVV

^^^^
VIDEO

« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 06:01:14 PM by Kqgqn »

Username: Alphadin
BL_ID: 7458
Have you beta tested before? (If so, where?): Coburn's Bowling Alley, RTB Beta

P sure you don't even need to apply Alphadin, you're technically already on our team :o

I'm Coburn and I approve this message :D
(Apply now!) :o

Username: Rusty
BL_ID: 1976
Have you beta tested before? I can't really remember exactly but I guess I'm kind of in the beta of DayB at the moment.

Block55
BL_ID: 20683
Have I beta tested before? Not publicly, only with friends so far

Username:Renousim
BL_ID:16596
Have you beta tested before? (If so, where?):No, But this seems interesting so I wan't to test it

OH, and there's the option to send us your skype so we can communicate easier. If you're uneasy about this you could also just PM it. It is recommended that you provide us with skype.

OH, and there's the option to send us your skype so we can communicate easier. If you're uneasy about this you could also just PM it. It is recommended that you provide us with skype.
Ill probably start approving the apps tomorrow after noon tomorrow. We need to get this gamemode working for the RTB free server contest, hopefully :D

Username: Mr.Kido
BL_ID: 28753
Have you beta tested before? (If so, Where?): No, This is the first time c:

Name: Greek2me
BLID: 11902
Steam: dcommoncold / Greek2me
Tested before? Yes. My own projects, Blockland Glass, Block City, Vehicle Wars, that Minecraft mod, lots of stuff I can't remember.

Name: Sven
BLID: 39862
Tested before? Yes. Helped me with Slayer. (is my brother)

Name: Vlask
BLID: 50366
Tested before? Yes. Helped with Slayer. (another brother)

Feel free to approve one or all or none!

Username: Lamebro1
BL_ID: 27362
Have you beta tested before? (If so, where?): Well i've beta tested a lot of things I can't remember.
Let's be honest here, I've beta tested quite a range of things, such as a falling platforms from Kong, helped Gravity Cat a long time ago with a few things on his CTF servers, tested my own stealth server and around 5 more i don't remember.

(Note: I've hosted quite a few successful servers)

Username: Wink
BL_ID: 1478
Have you beta tested before? (If so, where?): Hata's playertypes, Whirlwind's Draw Something, DrenDran's Farming Mod

BL_ID: 10482
Have you beta tested before? (If so, where?): Final Fantasy XXIV, S4 League, TERA Online, Dust 514... oh wait... uh... nope, nothing but my own stuff ha ha !!!

Everyone up to this point has been accepted.
I have a whitelist, so I'll make sure to add all of you.