Author Topic: Glass'/Moby1997's Minecraft Voltz Server  (Read 5211 times)

(CLICK IMAGE)

Information

Voltz basically adds power to Minecraft, it also has a ICBM Mod, Atomic Science so you can make Nuclear Reactors, etc, you can also do a lot more.

Players

If you would like to play, send me a PM with your in-game-name so I can add you to the Whitelist.
  • Moby1997 - Glass - Host
  • Epicfuller98 - No Blockland Name
  • ULTRUSSIAN2 - No Blockland Name
  • linkusofepica -linkusofepica
  • OasisofBlockland
  • Squirtle3300 - #SquirtleSwag420
  • dsf1234dsf
  • maxwell7777
  • Bananaking99
  • lemondevo
  • goofball5599

Rules

1) Do not spam/advertise on chat.
2) You may NOT kill near spawn.
3) You cannot launch any attack against spawn. (nuclear Missiles, conventional, chemical, explosives, etc)
4) Treat others with respect.
5)For the love of god, use common sense.

Rules Of Having A Town/Nation

1) It must be at least 800 blocks away from spawn.
2) You must declare war on a nation before launching an attack.

Donations Please!

We desperately need donations to keep the server running, I need to raise AT LEAST $10 a month. But the more donated the better because if we build of more money I could buy a server with more RAM which can allow more players.

What perks do you get for donating? Not really anything big, I can give you 3 Emerald, 6 Diamond, and 15 Gold for every $5 donation, but the main reason people shoudl donate is because they like the server and they want it to stay on a good hosting service.

Nations/Towns

(CREATE A TOPIC FOR YOUR SERVER AND I WILL QUOTE IT HERE)

Wars

None To Date
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 12:05:58 AM by Cut Glass »

I'd love to get back into technic packs, I'll join in Soon.

edit: i guess there's a whitelist, i didn't notice the part that asked me to pm you
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 08:53:05 PM by Kyro »

I want the ip but you can't PM right?

I assume that the account he's using can PM, seeing as it only has 2 posts, and those are on this topic.

I want the ip but you can't PM right?
mobyserver.fluctis.com:25785

Whats your in game name so I can add you to the Whitelist.

What happened to your stained glass account?

What happened to your stained glass account?
PM's got revoked for no reason.

I would love to join this server along with my friend who's already whitelisted his name is ToxicExosnipe and I'd like to be whitelisted as well my username is patricusiii

I would love to join this server along with my friend who's already whitelisted his name is ToxicExosnipe and I'd like to be whitelisted as well my username is patricusiii
You were added to whitelist.

Server was down for some time while we were going to update the server, we realized the newer Voltz does not have Universal Electricity, Railcraft, and some other mods that the server has now, meaning a lot of peoples work would be lost. Sorry for the downtime. Server will be back up within 5 Minutes.

Maxwell and Rockstar have been added.

It says 1.4.7? Server out of date?

We are pretty full up on players. We also need some donations to keep the server going, I don't currently have the funds to pay for the next month.

Enough donations and we can upgrade the server to 3GB for more people!