Author Topic: Randomized Voice Mods Edit: GOLDENEYE 64 DEATHSOUNDS (29 unique deathsounds)  (Read 4022 times)

Classic goldeneye 64 deathsounds. You know, the ones the soldiers make that are hillarious? Yeah those ones.

These sounds have been pitched up in audacity (not sped up) and work on the same script as the other randomized deathsounds mod. They use the latest version which stops the default deathsound from playing over it.

There are 29 sounds in total.

/!\All script credits go to Arekan and Ipquarx./!\

neat preview recorded by Masterlegodude uploaded by me that has a few of the deathsounds

awesome preview recorded by me that has every single deathsound in the entire pack one after another

DOWNLOAD: right here baby!

Original thread for the randomized deathsounds

This is glorious, and IMO a lot better than those other ones.

This is glorious, and IMO a lot better than those other ones.
thank ye kindly. I like to think that the more subtle sounds being in the majority offsets the 3 long ones, and makes it all the better when you clear out a room and hear the longwinded scream of a dead opponent continue for a few seconds.

Ah! I've been wanting this!

:P

Use the script from the BF3 one, that one is up-to-date and you can mess with pain sounds aswell.

this sounds like that worm game

:P

Use the script from the BF3 one, that one is up-to-date and you can mess with pain sounds aswell.

the script here works fine tho...

I don't have any sounds available for pain sounds and this addon is designed to mesh with the painsounds in vanilla.

also just a warning, its usually a better idea to name your sounds something more complex and include the word "sound" so instead of just Scream1 it should be DeathScream1Sound to avoid overwriting other sounds and stay consistent with other sounds

also just a warning, its usually a better idea to name your sounds something more complex and include the word "sound" so instead of just Scream1 it should be DeathScream1Sound to avoid overwriting other sounds and stay consistent with other sounds

Okay, i'll rename them and release an update. Thanks.

those last three are going to give me tiny lego nightmares
glorious

Bump, working on update, should come out today or whenever i remember to release it, all the update is gonna do is rename the sound files so they don't overwrite anything and so they can be better used in events.

(these are REALLY REALLY good to use alongside onbotdeath cuz bots don't make deathnoises, and they're also good to use for things like campaigns)