Author Topic: CTF_Battlegrounds (Medieval Class Based Action!)  (Read 8751 times)

OVERVIEW, FOR READING!!

CTF_battlegrounds is a game mode that is running on a slayer game mode system. In order to claim the ultimate victory over your enemy who has waged a war of infinite for the great empire of you, you have to be to capture three enemy flags, it is 3 for each player the simple with the life of one, it is a battle, a long 5 minutes! Losing is insulting your family very much! Still win! For the glory of the Kingdom!

CLASSES!! UNIQUE AND INTERESTING WEAPONS FOR 4 PLAYER CHARACTERS!!
Each class, I have a choice and change weaponset of the item. They also upsides skills are different as can be canceled by a particular class are directly as well. (Called a hard counter)
All classes, or is fixed to the wall, click on the sign posted on the floor for both teams, there is a meaningful description in accessible spawnroom. You find what you are suitable for murder murder MURDER If you use the class! You can select a class that your team does not have, in order to confuse and baffle your opponents, please try initating our rush stratergy of class!

List of classes:
Berzerker. If you dodge your attacks, high jump in run mode! The trust the head and power, your garden crazy ... but you have an ax only!

Knight. If you divert the fire in the combo of sword and powerful shield, to go with a heavy attack with an ax large! Your bow will provide a great backup. Your health is the best!

Marksman. Full charge is given a radius damage, bow recurve is a rate of three-step! You also, I'm armed with a short sword and crossbow. Close, and do not be afraid to get personal! Disturb the personal space of a few, but ... it would be most embarrassing please be careful not to hurt myself radius.

Rider. I ride a horse on the wall! As long as you are, it does not seem still missing, you will be able to respawn and despawn your horse in a jet. The despawn if your horse, you will be able to respawn it at any time! Lance your are ideal for attacking the player with the other riders off horses or on your noble. Please note any damage radius of that spear of you, it is not there! In addition, I have a crossbow as shooter.

(Although the on purpose engrish is hillarious, this description isn't very understandable for a core game mechanic. The rider can respawn and despawn his horse at any time with jet as long as the horse is not dead.)

LET'S GET TO THE DOWNLOADING!!

Download all addons required!

Download the gamemode!

I hope you have as good of a time playing this on your servers as I did. Post feedback and ideas.

Build credits: Jirue
Creating the Berzerker: Theportalmaster
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 05:41:51 PM by Megaguy2 »

Are you making an attempt at old english? Because it doesn't seem like any english I know of.

Great job on the gamemode, I really like the Rider idea.

Are you making an attempt at old english? Because it doesn't seem like any english I know of.

Great job on the gamemode, I really like the Rider idea.
No, i'm making an attempt at replicating the broken english translation of old snes/nes games by translating the text into japanese and then back to english again with google translate.

thank you for liking the gamemode tho
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 09:14:15 PM by Megaguy2 »

"I ride a horse on the wall!"

lol

Wow, this looks great. Can I use it on my server?

Wow, this looks great. Can I use it on my server?
Duh. That's why it's released and able for download?

Duh. That's why it's released and able for download?
Sorry, just wanted to make sure (two years ago, I downloaded the gamemode without asking, the uploader got mad for some reason)

Also, this looked pretty interesting: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=213056.0

Can you somehow incorporate the above idea in your gamemode? So it's a rotation between a tdm and kill the king.

(two years ago, I downloaded the gamemode without asking, the uploader got mad for some reason)
????

No I don't know what that kill the king gamemode is and I can't code. I'm not interested in providing a mixture or those two gamemodes either. Sorry.

No I don't know what that kill the king gamemode is and I can't code. I'm not interested in providing a mixture or those two gamemodes either. Sorry.

Oh that's alright. By the way, do you play chivalry: medieval warfare? This gamemode looks surprising similar to it and that's why I suggested to mix the kill the king mode.

Nope. Never played chivalry, I hear its pretty good but i haven't learnt anything about it.

Actually surprised that Badspot didn't do this for one of the default gamemodes.