Poll

Are the links in the original post good or annoying?

Yes
5 (71.4%)
No
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Airport RP Server [IMAGE HEAVY] (Link to old one)  (Read 4868 times)

So I've been working on a new map for my Airports RP. This map is island themed but still centered around no-lag and being realistic and functional. I decided against GSF Terrain bricks because I ran out of datablocks, but I think the terrain is still good. Enjoy.

Island 1:
BLBA (Used to be spawn, now it's just a business center/city)

Island 2
WC99:

BNFB:

Corner that hasn't really been seen:

BullShark (by Blus) with all boats spawned:

3rd island:
CCMI:

BLUS:

SLMN:

BLOOPERS!

CREDITS:
Blus & I - BullShark. (90% blus.)
TheFlamingLemon & I - Cube terrain (98% me)
TheFlamingLemon & I - Race track. (80% Flaming.)
Kreon & I - Kreon's Gun Store (99% Kreon) Gun store remade by me because Kreon was banned.
TheFlamingLemon - Keeping his avatar ass-nude throughout the whole thing.
Who Cares99 (me) - Everything else.

And, as I said, I'm posting the link to my first airport RP.
DISCLAIMER: The build is buggy as it was made almost 2 years ago, before V21/the doors update.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 06:19:33 PM by Who Cares99 »

This is a very fun server! Glad to see it back up and running. Perfect way to perfect landing, and learn about aviation a little bit!

Looks much more fun.
I was on this server before, it's amazing. It deserves way more visits, and you should add teams such as passengers and pilots to keep it organized and so that we can actually get people to get on a plane, so that the pilots can actually do something.
Where did you put the helicopters?
Are there still taxis?

(P.S. It's you're, not your.)

Bridge is cool but the island itself and the buildings aren't detailed/realistic.
I haven't played it yet though, so I have no idea how fun it is.

Looks much more fun.
I was on this server before, it's amazing. It deserves way more visits, and you should add teams such as passengers and pilots to keep it organized and so that we can actually get people to get on a plane, so that the pilots can actually do something.
Where did you put the helicopters?
Are there still taxis?

I have the teams, I have taxis, and I will put helis in when the rest of the map is done and I can find a good place.

Great to see you posted it! Im sorry i dident help much i will ASAP when im not feeling like a lazy forget

Bumpin' dis epic stuff up keep up your work

>Your not coming back douche...

Nice ban!

>Your not coming back douche...

Nice ban!

Well I think we can all see what the reason for the ban was.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 04:08:17 PM by Who Cares99 »

Oooo having hosted many an airport RP and seeing how I love airports more than myself, I cant wait to go see this. Looks good so far WC99.

Off-topic but somehow on-topic: I'm going to LAX today! What a coincidence!

This is a very fun server! Glad to see it back up and running. Perfect way to perfect landing, and learn about aviation a little bit!

Not even close. Not even the beginning of close. If you think that jumping in a plane and pressing W and the space bar will help you "learn aviation a little bit" you are very, very mistaken.

I remember your older airport RP, I always had a blast at it. Especially during the mornings, as I remember people used to play it a lot during the early morning like at around 6 AM EST. I am liking the new pictures of the new revamped build, and I look forward to playing the new version.

Not even close. Not even the beginning of close. If you think that jumping in a plane and pressing W and the space bar will help you "learn aviation a little bit" you are very, very mistaken.

Have you ever even PLAYED the airport RP? He's not talking about flight physics. Learn what something is like before you try to correct someone. He was obviously referring not to the flight physics but to the simulation aspect of the game with the Air Traffic Control, which would likely be known to anyone who actually played the game.

WIP server is currently up.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 04:24:41 PM by Who Cares99 »