Cookie Clicker

Author Topic: Cookie Clicker  (Read 28387 times)

:cookie:
[strategy]click on the cookie exactly 15 times, then repeatedly click the cursor tool to win[/strategy]
And why does that grandma strangely look like Badspot?

1. Buy tons of auto clickers
2. Buy tons of grandmas
3. Buy tons of factories
4. Go afk for a while
5. ???
6. Profit

1. Buy tons of auto clickers
2. Buy tons of grandmas
3. Buy tons of factories
4. Go afk for a while
5. ???
6. Profit

or in Google Chrome

1. Inspect Element
2. Click Console
3. Type in Cookies = 10000000;
4. ???
5. Profit

or in Google Chrome

1. Inspect Element
2. Click Console
3. Type in Cookies = 10000000;
4. ???
5. Profit
hax! Thats cheating though.

What the cookie did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the cookiemaking university, and I’ve been involved in numerous bake sales, and I have over 300 confirmed recipes. I am trained in cookiebakinge and I’m the top baker in the entire USA. You are nothing to me but just another customer. I will bake you the forget out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that stuff to me over the Internet? Think again, forgeter. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of grandmas across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your bake shop. You’re loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare cookies. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed baking, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States cookie mines and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little stuff. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will stuff fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re loving dead, kiddo.

I will stuff cookies all over you and you will drown in them. You’re loving dead, kiddo.
Fixed that last part

help I cant stop playing

I can't click fast or else it will highlight the text and for some reason a dictionary.com popup will keep trying to find the definition of the the text and oh my god it gets annoying