Author Topic: Tezuni - King of the server list.  (Read 47347 times)

I usually hate posting in Drama, but Tezuni's behaviour recently is loving ridiculous.
Basically he's being extremely egotistic, acting like he's the best host in history.

Some dandy quotes from my server thread:
He was hosting a Rising Lava server yesterday, it peeked at ~20 players then died in about an hour, still enough for him to act like a friend and brag about it.

lol? unedited bud.

talk about denial!
LOL. You just don't want to accept I stomped your rising lava with my own in under an hour of launching it.

Thanks, get wrecked, and come again.
When we started responding about his Rising Lava server...
Yeah because I accidentally left the lava broken, and there's a natural decline in all BL servers during the night.

I love how zapk just got proven wrong by kalphiter then tries to play it off lmao.

It had to be done.
/discuss

Never played on his servers, never will.

Three dramas in a row. PERFECTION AT ITS FINEst

/support

What number does this thread make? 5th drama?

Holy loving stuff.

forgetadoodaldoo! Three drama's already in such a short amount of time. This is incredible!

omg so much drama so scared!11

anyways as you can see my ego is so huge that i gave a rebuttal to kalphiter's claim about my server getting 'crushed', and that's what it was, a reply to a claim made by kalphiter.

omg so much drama so scared!11

anyways as you can see my ego is so huge that i gave a rebuttal to kalphiter's claim about my server getting 'crushed', and that's what it was, a reply to a claim made by kalphiter.
Please drink bleach

that's what it was, a reply to a claim made by kalphiter.
yeah
no it wasn't

Noedit;
LOL. You just don't want to accept I stomped your rising lava with my own in under an hour of launching it.

Thanks, get wrecked, and come again.
Which part is directed at Kalphiter?

yeah
no it wasn't
guess you're blind or just stupid ...or both  :cookie:

Maybe I should just host H vs. M
That'll stuff all over it.

how about the part with a pic of kalphiters post immediately followed by my other pic?

how about the part with a pic of kalphiters post immediately followed by my other pic?
One post directed at Kalphiter.
Then you started talking to me.

One post directed at Kalphiter.
Then you started talking to me.
i wonder who initiated that?

lmao, if you're going to paint me as some egotistical flaunter, then at least don't be the initiator.