Author Topic: Dang I just realized I went over 1337 posts.  (Read 1443 times)

1652 posts as of now.
And I just realized.
Am I blind or something?

No, just uncaring.

...Seriously, who cares?

No, just uncaring.

...Seriously, who cares?
uuuu

I hope the context makes that ok

anyhow I've got 118 left to 10000

uuuu

anyhow I've got 118 left to 10000
well, he didn't dismiss the post. So I'm pretty sure it's fine.

Welcome to gr8dayseth's blog.

Welcome to gr8dayseth's blog.
Welcome to people quoting each other and complaining about other people talking about stuff that's going on.

Seriously. That got old. Get over it.

Welcome to people quoting each other and complaining about other people talking about stuff that's going on.

Seriously. That got old. Get over it.

:*(

No, just uncaring.

...Seriously, who cares?
lol
Honestly I don't care at all very much, I just thought I would've noticed it when it happened or was close to happening.

No, just uncaring.

...Seriously, who cares?
did you just...
ok lol

well, he didn't dismiss the post. So I'm pretty sure it's fine.
yeah
hopefully
can never be sure

Depends how he meant it. It depends if he was saying "Who cares about their post count" or "Who cares that you missed your 1337 posts."

I don't even look at my post count. I used to try to keep it under 1 post per day, but then summer started and that went out the window when I had tons more free time.

Depends how he meant it. It depends if he was saying "Who cares about their post count" or "Who cares that you missed your 1337 posts."

I don't even look at my post count. I used to try to keep it under 1 post per day, but then summer started and that went out the window when I had tons more free time.

I didn't intend it as a mean or overly harsh thing, more as a http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0 to the general topic of "Oh my god I passed this post count". Not to him specifically.