Dumb Lil' monday, Server Crashing - 10306

Author Topic: Dumb Lil' monday, Server Crashing - 10306  (Read 16922 times)

Name History

First part of the conversation is him denying that he is responsible, naturally. This is not the first time - I've asked him about the reports I receive several times prior to this conversation and he denied all allegations that he is responsible for crashing these servers.

However, lower down in this particular conversation he finally admitted to crashing servers. I have had complaints about this particular user sent to me on RTB repeated times every other day, as well as complaints made globally on General Discussion. I decided to confront him and this is the result. After this conversation, he left GD.

"Dumb Lil' monday: Blockland will enter a modern age. Family RPs must go extinct."
"Dumb Lil' monday: I dislike the people that frequent Family RP servers. I feel they need to be tortured."

If you host anything regularly, ban him from it because I have reason to believe he has the ability to crash servers. This is not the first guy to use the 'hack' and it probably won't be the last, unfortunately. Why do people feel the need to do this with their lives, aren't there better things to do?

I guess you could call him,

a Dumb lil' monday

Huh. "Dumb Lil' monday"...

Sounds to me like an alt of Eepos/Okiver/Lando or those other cigarettes that aren't wanted here.

a Dumb lil' monday
aw damnit 'beat me to it

45255 Zenith, possible alt

his name used to be Ramkhangeng or something like that, he built some things on my lego server.

What the forget, ramk.

"Family RP's must go extinct"

Hahaha. As much as I hate Family RP's (and pretty much everyone else here), making them go "extinct" is absolutely impossible. Why does he even try?

Hahaha. As much as I hate Family RP's (and pretty much everyone else here),
you hate us?? ;=;
Hahaha. As much as I hate Family RP's (and pretty much everyone else here), making them go "extinct" is absolutely impossible. Why does he even try?
instead of thinking about how he's crashing servers because he doesn't like them, you bring up the fact that there are a lot of servers he dislikes

okay

you hate us?? ;=;
No, I was saying that pretty much everyone on here hates Family RP's.
instead of thinking about how he's crashing servers because he doesn't like them, you bring up the fact that there are a lot of servers he dislikes
Since you've literally repeated yourself here, I have no idea what you're talking about. Either I'm stupid or you're talking gibberish.

I guess you can call him...
a dumb-

a Dumb lil' monday
damn it pablo

Kalph could probably verify this.
I'm working on it. He has had so many name changes so it's hard to look through a bunch of names.

Is this the first time Big Brother made a drama?

I can vouch for his stupidity. He sprayed an FX all over the terrain build once on Pass' server after the admins left. Why that idiot had full trust Ill never know.