Author Topic: Cookie Clicker  (Read 55446 times)

i'm at #192 I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL GET IT DONE

Bitch pls.

Hashtag Ben

ugh the game has gotten boring.
i have all the unhidden achievements, all the upgrades but one which i cant figure out which since it looks like i have all of them according to the wiki, and i have over 100 of everything.
:(
i guess ill wait until the next update when dungeons come out.

according to the wiki

WIKI IS BEING OLD N' STUFF.
DON'T TRUST WIKI.

New update. He added prestiges. If you reset, you get a number of Heavenly Chips dependent on your cookies baked all time. Each chip gives you a permanent +5% bonus.

why is this game so addicting

New update. He added prestiges. If you reset, you get a number of Heavenly Chips dependent on your cookies baked all time. Each chip gives you a permanent +5% bonus.
Ooh... maybe I'll cash in my cookies, I let it run for a long ass time. Then I'll work on the true neverclick achievement.

I almost feel regret.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 07:34:49 PM by AfterShock »

596 heavenly cookies for me, and I've just started a while ago. I nearly got my all 100's back.

Cheat less pls.
You'd be surprised that I didn't cheat.

I got a stuff ton of stuff and it just let it run for about two weeks.

My computer hates me right now, but I didn't cheat.

You'd be surprised that I didn't cheat.

I got a stuff ton of stuff and it just let it run for about two weeks.

My computer hates me right now, but I didn't cheat.

The amount of lifetime cookies required for 1055 Heavenly Chips is 1,113,025,000,000,000,000 cookies. There's 1,209,600 seconds in two weeks. You'd need to be earning 920,159,556,878 CpS over those two weeks to get that many cookies.

You either have to no life the stuff out of the game and just click golden cookies everytime they pop up or cheat to have gotten more than a quintillion