Author Topic: Cookie Clicker  (Read 55173 times)

You make me sick.
thats probably what would happen if you had 6 quintillion cookies

« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 06:14:51 PM by dkamm65 »

anyone know a good number to reset at for the first time? I'm at 4.7 quadrillion and not sure if it's worth resetting right now

How about 22 quintillion legit?

you have 22 quadrillion, not quintillion (unless you're using long scale or something?) pretty big difference
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 05:58:38 PM by AlsoSulfate »

you have 22 quadrillion, not quintillion (unless you're using long scale or something?) pretty big difference

I saw the q and immediately though "the thing after trillion". I am a handicap. I have shamed my family.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 06:16:36 PM by dkamm65 »

I saw the q and immediately though "the thing after trillion". I am a handicap. I have shamed my family.

well on the bright side, pretty sure you have the most legit cookies out of any blocklander. so that's cool.

Cookie Clicker just exploded in popularity in Japan.
Prepare for what may be in store...

this is the best news i've heard all week!

well on the bright side, pretty sure you have the most legit cookies out of any blocklander. so that's cool.

I've been playing the same save for like 2 weeks though.

pixiv

It's horrible.

I have 22.5 quad this save and had 6 quad last save

day 11 of cookie clicker
the cookie is still a cookie
the numbers dont mean anything anymore
im considering just handing myself over to the grandmatriarchs and resigning my position as the ultimate cookie overlord
too many chips too many chips too many chips too many chips

128 trillion cookies per golden cookie now .. woo ..

going to be 177 trillion once my bank gets to 1.7 quadrillion so it maximizes my profits from frenzy + lucky

21 billion cps right now .. only 16 heavenly chips. not sure when to reset..
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 08:25:36 PM by AlsoSulfate »

not sure when to reset..

Wait at least until you have every achievement.

Wait at least until you have every achievement.

yea I guess. the only ones I have left are 100 antimatters, and then 100 of everything (which will unlock at the same time) and then reset with 1T/1Q but that will unlock as soon as I reset

pretty close but, the last antimatter costs something like 4 quadrillion .. and I only have 6 quadrillion all time :/