WUB WUB WUB WUB

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
9 (18.8%)
ZOINGZOINGZOINGZOING
21 (43.8%)
BEEP BOOP RRRRRRR
18 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Author Topic: Boink's Gamemode Megathread  (Read 46144 times)

What does the obstacle course involve?

What does the obstacle course involve?
eh I dunno, I'm kind of just working on this slowly
gamemodes are super easy to make, its just that I lose motivation for them somehow

Sounds cool, good luck, and make sure you finish it ;)

Sounds cool, good luck, and make sure you finish it ;)
thanks lol
I was extremely close to releasing a bear survival gamemode but for some reason, there were way too many problems that I couldn't fix

About the bot free for all
Can we just install the main .zip file with the content .zip files in it?

About the bot free for all
Can we just install the main .zip file with the content .zip files in it?
nope, you open up the zip file you downloaded and you put everything in the addons folder
this is how pretty much all my gamemodes install (except when theres a music folder, you have to open up the zip, put all the addons in the addons folder, then go to the music folder and just copy that to your blockland stuff
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 11:20:16 AM by Boink! »

pack 3 and 4 both lead to 4

pack 3 and 4 both lead to 4
let me fix that
let me just tell you that those gamemodes are weird lol

I tried out the meeting gamemode because why not, and found a gigantic bug where the minigames time remaining would be spamming the chat up to the point where talking wasn't possible. I've fixed it and I have a link down below here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gpn5z7z0csihazw/GameMode_Meeting.zip?dl=0

All I really did was disable the time limit for the gamemode, which also makes the gamemode last forever. I assume you wanted this since the time left was 59:99.

I tried out the meeting gamemode because why not, and found a gigantic bug where the minigames time remaining would be spamming the chat up to the point where talking wasn't possible. I've fixed it and I have a link down below here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gpn5z7z0csihazw/GameMode_Meeting.zip?dl=0

All I really did was disable the time limit for the gamemode, which also makes the gamemode last forever. I assume you wanted this since the time left was 59:99.
ok thanks

I'm thinking about just dropping everything I'm currently working on and making a remake of gm_warofthecolors.
It'd be like bl_botway's half brother.