Admrive - Being a whiny little cunt

Author Topic: Admrive - Being a whiny little cunt  (Read 3209 times)

On Zapk's Rising Lava, a player named Admrive [31437] starts threatening to "track our IPs and DOS us". We ignore him, but he keeps complaining about things to get attention. Admrive starts to insult people about their rationality and for no reason flame people.

Discuss.

Admrive is a roosternose. We first met in a mini empires server, and afterwards immediately held a permanent grudge on me. What a richard.

/supp- oh wait this will get some roosterhead mad at me.

Admrive was a massive friend when I played on that server
support

COMIC SANSSSS

Admrive was a douchebag and is still a douchebag. I'm not surprised he keeps on doing this.

Admrive is a roosternose. We first met in a mini empires server, and afterwards immediately held a permanent grudge on me. What a richard.

same here - he was talking about lifting at the gym but he was still on Blockland, and then I joked around and said "lies" and he freaks out on me

admrive can have a pretty bad temper at times

admrive can have a pretty bad temper at times
bad temper as in having a seventy-foot spiked pole permanently shoved into his urethra?

bad temper as in having a seventy-foot spiked pole permanently shoved into his urethra?
actually, no.

more like acting like a fool on the internet.

Banned him from the server.

Banned him from the server.
And that's how the cookie crumbles

stuff he hasn't changed at all.

He flamed people in RTB chat a couple months ago and was being a general richard and when I linked to all the dramas he'd gotten he responded by dismissing my point and flaming me while at the same time claiming that the dramas were fake and they were just made up by butthurt wimps who couldnt handle him banning them.
He's been an annoying little stuff for a long time.

Admrive is a roosternose

Make up your mind lol

Ot: He sure is being an idiot, brb calling the friend police

Admirive is an idiot, he not only proved it himself on the rising lava, but to me over RTB by cussing massively to be "tough", "cool", and try to intimidate me about two weeks back.