Author Topic: New Prison Escape! WIP  (Read 4697 times)

I CANT HOST A FREAKING SERVER lol it sends punch packets so i need someone else to host it for me >_< ill try to fix it later
I have a 24/7 server hosted by CBM, I'd be glad to help you out.

I tried contacting you on RTB earlier today, anyway I could help with the build?

I have a 24/7 server hosted by CBM, I'd be glad to help you out.

I tried contacting you on RTB earlier today, anyway I could help with the build?

Sure thing, also I got banned by typing to fast on the chat which is "spam" im unbanned now so msg me tomorrow during the day or maybe now lol. Ty

« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 09:55:41 PM by chubaka452 »

Yea... Anyone else want to help me >_<

~reserved~
You're doing it wrong.

OT: if you manage to attract the noobs from Tezuni's server and make it go server-rupt, I will love you forever.

You're doing it wrong.

OT: if you manage to attract the noobs from Tezuni's server and make it go server-rupt, I will love you forever.

lol ill try my best :P

lol ill try my best :P

Tezuni's server isn't bad, the problem is the 8 year old admins, and himself

8 year old admins that's funny

more like 5 year olds.

I honestly enjoyed the server and I wanted to help it out, so I decided to become an admin. Things went well other than Brian and KfAmped permanently banning me every other hour because they think it's funny. Soon enough, KfAmped told Tezuni to demote some of us. I would be fine with the demotion, especially if he told me straight up that he did it. Instead he blamed it on other admins to cower behind them. J even said "I'm not going to put up with your lie anymore, KfAmped. Tell them the truth." Then KfAmped says that he is J just to blame other admins more. Then Tezuni and KfAmped finally came on and then all the sudden KfAmped is the most strict admin alive. He tells us that we were demoted. I was outraged, not because of the demotion, because of how much crap I had to put up with him and then he goes and lies to us because he finds it funny. After that, I quit the team and I'm probably not going to go back to the server. Tezuni isn't really bad, it's just Brian and KfAmped constantly goofing off.

Oh, one more thing. I was told if you drama the server, you get perma-banned for "Forum Trolling" which is why Muslim is banned. Why would that be a rule?

TL;DR: Tezuni isn't that bad, the server is actually fun. It's his admins.

Oh, one more thing. I was told if you drama the server, you get perma-banned for "Forum Trolling" which is why Muslim is banned. Why would that be a rule?
you don't have to drama tezuni's to get banned

you just have to basically make a negative statement

you don't have to drama tezuni's to get banned

you just have to basically make a negative statement

Not only  that, tez Brian tenshi all super admins and their ritual again0-0 I was appalled when I saw that the 2 time so I found out they all are kool kids klub everyone that is a super admin in that server is part of it i just found out o-o huh... who knew eh?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 02:44:21 PM by chubaka452 »

Not only  that, tez Brian tenshi all super admins and their ritual agsin0-0 I was appalled when I saw that the 2 time so I found out they all are kool kids klub so thats why no one else is super admins for a reason  o-o huh... who knew eh?
i'm not sure what you just said

i'm not sure what you just said

neither do i thats how traumatized i was when i saw that

I've said many negative comments and haven't been banned yet?