Author Topic: Starzy- Repeatedly flaming me, and pretty much nobody else  (Read 6759 times)

I can't stand this guy's guts anymore. He finds any of my posts that he can, and then, out of nowhere, flames me. He isn't even being relevant to the post at all, and isn't contributing to anything.
Oh no Setro is back, how long will you be staying this time?
I submitted a myth! It's asking why setro is a handicapped biased person whose only ambition in life is to troll and spam.

Look in drama and search his name. Answer me please.

Duplorcator works with terrain prints. What are you smoking?
^ This one's not so much flaming, but you get the idea
Setro can you just leave, you're making everyone here lose le braincells. You're probably the most handicapped forumer here, do your research on the rules.
I now pronounce you the new setro, you may now kiss stupidity.
I'm 13 and i'm not as mentally forgeted up as Setro is, he's a full blown idiot and shouldn't be responded to.
Tell us 1 being intelligent like Bisjac, or is it 1 being intelligent as setro?
Don't know if this has been said before in this thread, but setro, you're handicapped. It's real and it's happened before.
Stop posting scrub
The issue is that whenever I try to contribute to the thread, he rages me for absolutely no reason at all, and doesn't even contribute to the topic while doing it.
His profile says he's a female, which is easy to believe, and easy to not believe. I understand girls have periods, but no girl has a single period for 2+ months.
Starzy, please, pull yourself together, stop blaming me on stuff that happens to you, and leave me alone. I did nothing to you, why do you do this to me?

Your replies are pretty irritating to be honest.

You didn't read the whole topic did you?
I stated that I was trying to contribute to threads, and he just comes in and rages me for no reason.

You didn't read the whole topic did you?
I stated that I was trying to contribute to threads, and he just comes in and rages me for no reason.

Are you trying to annoy me?

Still doesnt mean Setro deserves to get stuff on by Starzy

What about you don't listen to any stuff he says? Isn't that so hard?

op is just mad because he doesn't believe in nasa-friendly aliens.

you just won the thread.

how about you actually quote his posts next time

you not quoting his posts removes all validity imo

how about you actually quote his posts next time

you not quoting his posts removes all validity imo
"Topic too old"

"Topic too old"
topic too old and you made a topic...
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

What about you don't listen to any stuff he says? Isn't that so hard?
do you really think this is helpful in any way

Starzy randomly flames me too for absolutely no reason.
I've seen Starzy go into random arguments about random things and bring up some random time something happened just to insult someone that doesn't even contribute to what is going on, instead spark another argument. Starzy used to work with me on Visolator's server, but eventually he went all-out jerk and constantly banned me for "Griefing the server" even though I had done nothing saying that he saw me grief the server with console and then he attacks me of other random things just so he can pick a fight.

But seriously? Topic too old?
:cookie:

topic too old and you made a topic...
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
say that to blake and see what happends