Pass is Boomerangdog

Author Topic: Pass is Boomerangdog  (Read 25269 times)

Pass is Boomerangdog

Evidence:

As you can see from this image, both Boomerangdog and Pass both share the exact same IP address.

Some of you may remember this topic in which Boomerangdog faked his death (evident through both this topic and his admittance to me personally). Pass used a fake name, "Curtis Deetry" and also used a voice modifier when skyping with me and other friends. He had a significantly deeper voice than what seemed normal and besides that it didn't actually sound 'right'. Here is a picture of "Curtis Deetry". I have no idea who he took this picture from.

cowboycurtis.jpg

Along with making up this fantasy persona, Pass also lied about his age. He is not 16, but around 13 years of age. I'm going to go take a long shower and scrub myself down, because I feel extra dirty for being lied to like this.

should i feel bad for laughing
because i did

oh my god lol

i have a gigantic smile on my face right now

Holy stuff, I can't help feeling a little bit sorry for pass, even though I'm still mad at him.

I was about to pass this thread as nothing more than a regular drama thread.
But, low and behold. Something like a boomerang hit me. I needed to go back to this thread and read it again.

nvm i tried.

That is some funny stuff. What is up with people trying to fake deaths around here?

he gets banned, and then this? sure is a bad week for pass

he gets banned, and then this? sure is a bad week for pass
I believe he has an alt so I don't think its that bad though.

pass is a flaming roostersucker anyway
he deserves this completely

Oh no Pass is dead? :(

Oh boy it looks like pasd is also [GSF] ghost too

Seriously how accurate is the program you used and wherr did you find it