Does it need more color?

Yes.
7 (12.7%)
No.
16 (29.1%)
Yes, but only a little bit.
32 (58.2%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: Oil Rig (Image Heavy)  (Read 4966 times)

This is an oil rig I've been working on, finally posting pics! Interior hasn't been started, exterior hasn't been quite finished yet either. Feel free to rate x/10!

Holy Dog stuff!
10/10!   :cookie:

Looks like someone's been playing Just Cause 2

Awesome, 10/10

neato

feels a little too grey though

Nope, never played it in my life. Thanks guys! :D

Edit: Hmmm. It does need just a little more color 
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 02:50:39 PM by Georges »

nice! 10/10
I love it. Am I the only one that thinks you don't need to add more color? These things aren't rainbows! Keep up the great work :)

I love it. Am I the only one that thinks you don't need to add more color? These things aren't rainbows! Keep up the great work :)
i think its fine with the current colors as well.
i cant wait to see progress!

holy damn you got the image from

or even

i do think it needs a bit more bright colors
like red
and orange
and yellow

Ok. I have yet to add life boats, so those should add a little bit of color.
holy damn you got the image from

This one
-snip
i do think it needs a bit more bright colors
like red
and orange
and yellow

holy goddamn

use for tdm pls

holy goddamn

use for tdm pls
We'll see. I'd like to, but have no way of hosting it. :/

Awesome oil rig!

Easy 10/10.

I've always wanted to build an oil rig, it's not easy, and you pulled it off well.

IMO it could use some more detail and color, especially toward the bottom (or at-least more pictures). Does it have an interior?

8/10

I've always wanted to build an oil rig, it's not easy, and you pulled it off well.

IMO it could use some more detail and color, especially toward the bottom (or at-least more pictures). Does it have an interior?

8/10
This is an oil rig I've been working on, finally posting pics! Interior hasn't been started, exterior hasn't been quite finished yet either. Feel free to rate x/10!
-snip-
Not yet on the interior, and yah, I agree. There's stuff I need to add still, but it's been slow. I had several designs I scrapped before this one, so it has taken me a while to get here. :P