Jes00's Poodle Add-Ons (No actual poodles) [Item Rotate V2!! IMPORTANT UPDATE!!]

Poll

Pick one.

Being burned at the stake.
46 (33.8%)
Drowning.
90 (66.2%)

Total Members Voted: 136

Author Topic: Jes00's Poodle Add-Ons (No actual poodles) [Item Rotate V2!! IMPORTANT UPDATE!!]  (Read 53398 times)

I think Ive found an issue with your clearAllCheckpoints event. Mainly because it doesn't do anything.
It doesn't respawn everybody and doesn't clear checkpoints via brick or events.

I think Ive found an issue with your clearAllCheckpoints event. Mainly because it doesn't do anything.
It doesn't respawn everybody and doesn't clear checkpoints via brick or events.
I'll look into it right away. Also, did you want it to clear checkpoints for the not so default checkpoint events too? or just the default checkpoint bricks?

EDIT: Fixed it. My apologies that it didn't work.

Do you want me to make it clear checkpoints for the checkpoint events too? If so, give me a link.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 06:58:14 AM by jes00 »

If you ever need a model done, just ask me or Nobody to do it.  

We seriously don't mind.
Would either of you be interested in modeling for FLUDD?

I need one rounded box(shown below) with colorable nodes and one mount point. (it's going to act like a bot vehicle, like the horse)

I need the current nozzle ripped off and then a hover nozzle put on(shown below), and I also need the hover nozzle as a separate item(so it can be picked up).

(this model is badly made)

I need the current nozzle ripped off and then a rocket nozzle put on(shown below), and I also need the rocket nozzle as a separate item(so it can be picked up).

I need the current nozzle ripped off and then a turbo nozzle put on(shown below), and I also need the turbo nozzle as a separate item(so it can be picked up).

I need two water bottle items(shown below).

Animations are definitely not required but are greatly appreciated.

I'll look into it right away. Also, did you want it to clear checkpoints for the not so default checkpoint events too? or just the default checkpoint bricks?

EDIT: Fixed it. My apologies that it didn't work.

Do you want me to make it clear checkpoints for the checkpoint events too? If so, give me a link.

No problem. The checkpoint events are here http://rtb-archive.host22.com/add_ons/Event_CheckEvents.zip

And Id be happy to model FLUDD for you

Cool! Here is the download for the .blend:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/9wopq97klqc7vp8/Blockland-Fludd.blend

Alright, cool.
Suppose I should get myself Blender..
(I've been using Milkspape)

I've accepted the two water bottle models for now.

Simple enough, but I'll have to rebuild the label textures from scratch using game resources though.

The transparency of the bottle may not work with Blockland's shaders update, well see.

Simple enough, but I'll have to rebuild the label textures from scratch using game resources though.

The transparency of the bottle may not work with Blockland's shaders update, well see.
Thank you! :)
Every bit helps further FLUDD.

Bump.

Any progress?

Added.

Silent Wrench

It's just like the regular wrench, but silent. Includes admin only /useSilentWrench and /silentWrench commands.
Requested by Block Aloni.

I'm guessing that the modelers up there ^^^^^^ have give up.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 05:40:44 PM by jes00 »

Added Destructo Wand - Item, Destructo Wand Keybind, and Duplorcator Keybind.

Added.

Warp Keybind

You can now use the warp command with the push of a button!
The key bind is in the Movement category for those of you who can't find it.
Requested by Furdle.