Jes00's Poodle Add-Ons (No actual poodles) [Item Rotate V2!! IMPORTANT UPDATE!!]

Poll

Pick one.

Being burned at the stake.
46 (33.8%)
Drowning.
90 (66.2%)

Total Members Voted: 136

Author Topic: Jes00's Poodle Add-Ons (No actual poodles) [Item Rotate V2!! IMPORTANT UPDATE!!]  (Read 53393 times)

Added the following add ons:
  • Get Event Count
  • Advanced Server List Filter
  • Auto Item Loading

I love you Jes, these are amazing.

In return, I will work on the Picture Story ;)

I signed in to tell you to make a client sided version of event count before I do

I love you Jes, these are amazing.

In return, I will work on the Picture Story ;)
What Picture Story?
I signed in to tell you to make a client sided version of event count before I do
I don't have enough time to do it today. Maybe tomorrow, if you haven't made yours by then.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 02:55:29 PM by jes00 »

don't you only get sent events on bricks when the server sends them to you upon wrenching the brick?

don't you only get sent events on bricks when the server sends them to you upon wrenching the brick?
Possibly

Possibly
i just went and checked I don't think this is possible you only get the events through client commands when you wrench a brick

What Picture Story?I don't have enough time to do it today. Maybe tomorrow, if you haven't made yours by then.

It was nearly two years ago.  Search "Picture Story".  You Shasta demanded we get back to work and finish parts 2 and 3 lol.

needs more poodle bricks.

Request:

Poodle playertype