Poll

Pick one.

Being burned at the stake.
46 (33.8%)
Drowning.
90 (66.2%)

Total Members Voted: 136

Author Topic: Jes00's Poodle Add-Ons (No actual poodles) [Item Rotate V2!! IMPORTANT UPDATE!!]  (Read 53238 times)

I should probably give them a little health after they go unconscious though. Don't want them to die in one hit. I should also probably give them back their full HP when they're conscious again, or else they'd go back to being unconscious after one hit.
Only give them 25% HP back

Also, what you could do is add bleeding that stops when they go unconscious and make them slow down when they have less health, and make an item that revives unconscious people. Call it Player_Realistic
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 05:02:36 PM by Who Cares99 »

I think you forgot to finish that gungame addon
oh and in case you missed it
If possible make it work with the slayer bots too, and have a team version.
do eeet
Thanks for the random color/speedkart btw

I think you forgot to finish that gungame addon
Oh wow! Totally forgot to finish that. Dunno how I did.

Can this be done? Clearing Modter with Less Lag

EDIT: it was done by someone else. just a change of one line of script
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 10:17:38 PM by Farad »

Im not sure about the silent wrench
Spammers could easily get on a server and lag the hell out of it even if there is an admin beside a wall
Besides if admins really cared they will check the events of a brick if someone was eventing and they got permission

Added.

Player - No Item Pickup

A regular no jet player that can't pickup items. The addItem event does not work with this player either. This can be toggled by changing $Player::NoItemsPickup::NoAddItem.

New Request: I've been needing at least two events for my server: "setvehiclestereo" and another for bot holes, which is "onbotspotplayer" So when a bot see's a player within the set of an FOV, 16, 32 I can get them to power off... (Making a driving simulator.)

Take this junk. I put it in the completely junk section because I don't see people having much use for it.

1x2 Castle Wall (v1)

Exactly like the default castle wall brick, but 2x. I made this brick just because I needed it for a build. But I figured that I should release it just incase anyone else wants it.

Thanks to MasterLegoDude for making the brick icon.

Added.

MiniGame - Clear Items On Reset (v1)

Adds a Slayer pref to clear dropped items on minigame reset. If you're not using Slayer, it will clear them by default.

woah I have to try Yatzee.

woah I have to try Yatzee.
Keep in mind how ugly the GUI is.

When I made the arcade system I had hoped that TheBlackParrot would add his games to it and that maybe a couple other people would make a game or two for it, but whatever.