Jes00's Poodle Add-Ons (No actual poodles) [Item Rotate V2!! IMPORTANT UPDATE!!]

Poll

Pick one.

Being burned at the stake.
46 (33.8%)
Drowning.
90 (66.2%)

Total Members Voted: 136

Author Topic: Jes00's Poodle Add-Ons (No actual poodles) [Item Rotate V2!! IMPORTANT UPDATE!!]  (Read 53346 times)

Just thought I would point it out. I know people who would be interested in this crap.
None of them play Blockland though.

It would require both a client sided and a server sided mod.
can you do it anyways
(lol)

The image for the download buttons died because RTB shut down. I fixed it now. Although I would gladly use a different button if someone finds me a better one.

I have RTB button. want it? not anymore :(
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 01:24:48 PM by seargant2 »

Added.

Beer

A beer bottle with two UI names so that you can choose which mode it starts at in the player's inventory. The player may right click to flip the bottle to use it's other mode. It has two modes:

Drink
When you take out the bottle, a snazzy bottle cap comes flying off. If used in drink mode, your screen will flash white and red(the amount depending on your alcohol level) and the bottle will be consumed and removed from your inventory. Your alcohol level will be raised by 0.06 every drink. If your alcohol level is below 0.3, you will gain 30 HP every time you drink beer. If it's 0.3 or above, you will loose 15 HP per drink.
If your alcohol level reaches 0.08, you will say random drunken messages now and then, plus you will sometimes moan and groan when you chat.
When your alcohol level hits 0.3, you will randomly pass out for a few seconds, now and then.
If your alcohol level gets to 0.6, you will die of alcohol poisoning.

Weapon
You can flip the bottle upside down to use it as a weapon. It will deal 30 damage on first hit, then it will break and 10-25 pieces of glass will go flying, dealing 10 damage for each piece of glass that hits someone. After the bottle is broken it will deal 20 damage when it hits someone and it can no longer be switched back to drink mode.

A big thanks to Mr.Nobody for the models!

Note To Modders
If you make something alcoholic and want to use the same system as this, just copy Support_Alcohol.cs and use %player.increaseAlcoholLevel(%num); to increase a player's alcohol level.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 07:26:38 AM by jes00 »

that beer addon is the greatest thing in blockland history

Did you make the breathilizor?

The file is corrupt, BTW

Could I by any chance get the stand alone Bottle in Melee mode for DM and TDM purposes?
Also, no model credit?

Wait, for the Beer mod, you die of alcohol poisoning before how drunk you are is reflected in the chat?

Wait, for the Beer mod, you die of alcohol poisoning before how drunk you are is reflected in the chat?

no, your first drink will leave your alcohol levels at 0.06.

Did you make the breathilizor?
No. I had no model to work with.
The file is corrupt, BTW
Works fine for me. And it appears to work fine for everyone else, as no one but you said this.
Could I by any chance get the stand alone Bottle in Melee mode for DM and TDM purposes?
Sure.
Also, no model credit?
Woops. Forgot.
You die of alcohol poisoning at 0.6. Your alcohol level goes up by 0.06 per drink.

If I made a model, would you be willing to script?

If I made a model, would you be willing to script?
Depends what it is.