St. Louis Cardinals made it to the WORLDS SERIES!

Author Topic: St. Louis Cardinals made it to the WORLDS SERIES!  (Read 2895 times)

Not a big sports fan, but I'm still pretty excited. What other teams are expected to be in the Series/already confirmed to be in it?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 10:40:51 PM by BluetoothBoy »

I'm a Cardinals fan, but I didn't watch the game because there was a Blues game against the Blackhawks. The Blues game was more important.

And the Blues won 3-2. So tonight was a good night.

But they didn't make it to the World Series yet...

I listened to the whole thing, can't get TBS where I live.  I'm a diehard Cards fan.  I saw Mark McGwire's 500th and 501st career homeruns.

Even if they made it to the World Series they'd just get there to be wrecked by the Red Sox

I'd be more surprised if the cubs did.

Goddamnit my braves were doing so good :( forget you LA.

Even if they made it to the World Series they'd just get there to be wrecked by the Red Sox
Prediction:  Cardinals in 6 over the Red Sox.

But they didn't make it to the World Series yet...
My bad, fixing.

Not a big sports fan, but I'm still pretty excited. What other teams are expected to be in the Series/already confirmed to be in it?

Next is the NLCS and ALCS.  The NLCS begins tomorrow with LA Dodgers @ STL Cardinals.  The ALCS will be Det Tigers/Oak A's (whoever wins) @ Bos Red Sox.

:D Go Cards! I've been following the games on my iPod.

I'd be more surprised if the cubs did.

If the Cubs win the World Series, I'll kill myself.

If the Cubs win the World Series, I'll kill myself.
Why would that be. Back when they were close to winning the world seiries back in whenever, the guy who cought the ball that made them lose, I felt so bad for him. He couldnt do any better. It's such a cruel thign to see what society does to people these days over a game

Why would that be. Back when they were close to winning the world seiries back in whenever, the guy who cought the ball that made them lose, I felt so bad for him. He couldnt do any better.

The Cubs haven't even reached the WS since 1945 if I remember right.